FSU Let's be real

Without going into details, they either made it hard or an easy decision for recruits on the fence between them and us (Kelly). We have to shine in all our remaining games to win over top SOFL and OOS recruits.

1. Diaz needs to get Chase Smith in at LB! No way in all of football should #44 be on the field before Chase! Just phucking Ludacris (Mike Tyson voice)
2. Develop packages for Jim Wms or he's just a dumb and unimaginative coach. When Williams signed he should have already developed that plan.
3. Get Jake Garcia some playing time because King is a lot of things but he ain't no QB. I'm on record about that your Honor.
4. If Diaz doesn't see the wisdom of playing Lenny Taylor at DE and DT in packages I'm gonna lose my *****.
5. We have to get pressure on the QB because our leader can't scheme a defense that doesn't allow the time for WR to come all the way across the field.

Advertisement
FSU shot their wad last night and they lost. More losses will come and that magical night with a near sell-out and feel good Milton moment will be a distant memory. They will lose recruits currently committed and you better believe some of those rah-rah guys will be turning on Norvell. That guy is a CORCH with his dumbass decisions....or you can call it desperation decisions.

What makes a difference? Miami winning and kicking the ***** out the Nolies yet again come November. The season isn't one game.

Advertisement
That FSU OL had Travis running all night long. Milton will be lucky to make it through the season without getting hurt again.

Not sure how ND missed so many sacks/tackles in the backfield but that should not have been a close game at all.

Freeman (ND DC) took his foot off the gas and allowed FSU 2 easy drives that let them get back in the game. FSU’s offense couldn’t do **** besides hitting big plays and ND let them off the hook by playing prevent with a 3 man DL.

Freeman (ND DC) took his foot off the gas and allowed FSU 2 easy drives that let them get back in the game. FSU’s offense couldn’t do **** besides hitting big plays and ND let them off the hook by playing prevent with a 3 man DL.
didn't understand that ... for all the hype his play calling the last two quarters was trash

Advertisement
LOL at some of the comments above which are hilarious to say the least. It is one thing to be a homer but then make statements which are not only hilarious but shows you know very little about football. Make no mistake about it, I HATE FSU. They competed last night, played very hard, and tackled much better than us. With that being said FSU has a big upside and they have a very good recruiting class coming in if the players stick to their commitments. Give Milton credit instead of ranking on him. He had a horrific injury and came back and looked pretty **** good for a guy who has been away from the game for 2 years. Travis had his moments but he makes things happen and threw a beautiful TD pass. Their running back is elusive, fast, and runs like a bull. Their defensive line created so much havoc and the transfer from Georgia was special last night. If you guys think we are going to kill FSU I think your judgement is flawed to say the least. Every game from now on will be a challenge because we have a inept head coach and an offensive coordinator that plays passive. Just think you guys make fun of FSU, Florida, and UCF but what about us? We are the LAUGHING STOCK OF THE COUNTRY. For all you King lovers he is a little better than an average QB and he makes poor decisions. Manny should be playing our freshman QB's every game because they are our future. Give them some playing time because King is not the answer.

They looked better to me, that oline is still rough and should be a problem for them all season. Im a little jealous of their transfers tho, johnson DE looks like the type of player we should of went after, never heard his name even bought up. Saw they had some south carolina transfers also on defense, wtf trob, lol..

Advertisement
LOL at some of the comments above which are hilarious to say the least. It is one thing to be a homer but then make statements which are not only hilarious but shows you know very little about football. Make no mistake about it, I HATE FSU. They competed last night, played very hard, and tackled much better than us. With that being said FSU has a big upside and they have a very good recruiting class coming in if the players stick to their commitments. Give Milton credit instead of ranking on him. He had a horrific injury and came back and looked pretty **** good for a guy who has been away from the game for 2 years. Travis had his moments but he makes things happen and threw a beautiful TD pass. Their running back is elusive, fast, and runs like a bull. Their defensive line created so much havoc and the transfer from Georgia was special last night. If you guys think we are going to kill FSU I think your judgement is flawed to say the least. Every game from now on will be a challenge because we have a inept head coach and an offensive coordinator that plays passive. Just think you guys make fun of FSU, Florida, and UCF but what about us? We are the LAUGHING STOCK OF THE COUNTRY. For all you King lovers he is a little better than an average QB and he makes poor decisions. Manny should be playing our freshman QB's every game because they are our future. Give them some playing time because King is not the answer.
First, your opinion if FSU will need revision before too long. But to your other point, yes, there is not nearly enough criticism of Miami here on a Miami fan site.

Advertisement
Without going into details, they either made it hard or an easy decision for recruits on the fence between them and us (Kelly). We have to shine in all our remaining games to win over top SOFL and OOS recruits.

1. Diaz needs to get Chase Smith in at LB! No way in all of football should #44 be on the field before Chase! Just phucking Ludacris (Mike Tyson voice)
2. Develop packages for Jim Wms or he's just a dumb and unimaginative coach. When Williams signed he should have already developed that plan.
3. Get Jake Garcia some playing time because King is a lot of things but he ain't no QB. I'm on record about that your Honor.
4. If Diaz doesn't see the wisdom of playing Lenny Taylor at DE and DT in packages I'm gonna lose my *****.
5. We have to get pressure on the QB because our leader can't scheme a defense that doesn't allow the time for WR to come all the way across the field.
Well said sir but don’t get your hopes up because Manure will do none of these things because he hasn’t done them for 3 years. And sure as **** didn’t do them with a whole offseason to prepare for bama. Because he is not a head coach in this game, he lacks the talent and the know how. These are all crystal clear things right in front of all our faces to be seen by all, well except for the dip$hit 14 and 1 crowd. Smh Diaz will die on his sword and god willing it’ll be this year along with that ticket salesman we have mascarading around as our AD. Then maybe those two BFFs can go back to that college and Maine we’re Blake’s from and he can hire manure as his hockey coach. 🤢🤮

Advertisement
Back