From now on..

Ok. That’s fair. He def gets a lot of hype for a qb playing in the ACC. Not exactly elite D he playing against every week.

Thank you. Thats all I was trying to say. People are attacking and neg'ing what I'm saying without even understanding my pt. LMAO

Advertisement
Thank you. Thats all I was trying to say. People are attacking and neg'ing what I'm saying without even understanding my pt. LMAO
Actually.. I used your same argument when someone here said clemson’s run would be goat if they won last night and next season. That’d be 3 undefeated seasons.

My argument against that was to look at who they play... their acc schedule is a joke, their ACC CG opponent is a joke and their first round playoff opponent is usually a second tier team also.

Actually.. I used your same argument when someone here said clemson’s run would be goat if they won last night and next season. That’d be 3 undefeated seasons.

My argument against that was to look at who they play... their acc schedule is a joke, their ACC CG opponent is a joke and their first round playoff opponent is usually a second tier team also.

And they won both of their NCs against the same team. Granted it was against Bama, but to be considered the GOAT team, you have to do that against multiple/different teams.

Advertisement
And they won both of their NCs against the same team. Granted it was against Bama, but to be considered the GOAT team, you have to do that against multiple/different teams.

Yea I see what u saying.... But the bottom line here is F Clemson. They took advantage of UM and FSU being dow.

Advertisement
His process is going to interesting he is a very solid player for him to be elite he needs to get better at dealing with pressure in the pocket and that seems to be his problem and that's what separates the good from the great we shall see. As of now he is still qb1 based of pure traits

@craval85 you can keep going on rating every single post of my dumb all you want. Doesn't change the fact that this is a pedestrian effort on your part in trying to sound like the smartest guy in the room by saying Trevor Lawrence is crap.

Scroll up and reread my posts in this thread. For the 100th time I never once said that he was dog ****. He's simply not the greatest CFB QB, the greatest NFL prospect, or on the same level as Brady & MJ. That is all

Advertisement
Advertisement
Joe burrow is 23 and in his 5th year around college football. Trevor Lawrence is 20 and won a natty as a true freshman. I think he’ll be alright.

... not to mention what a loss does in a moment like this.

Lawrence had won 70 of the last 71 football games he played going into last night—29 straight in college and 41 in high school before that.

Dabo isn't a good loser either—and with Burrow going pro / LSU taking a step back / Bama without Tua—safe bet Clemson comes back a force to win it all in 2021 (like they were in 2019) and Lawrence will go next-level in his final collegiate season.

I'd put my money on an Ohio State / Clemson national title game next year and the Tigers wining it all with that whole team-on-a-mission thing. (These guys already voluntarily get off social media for the season and are good at self-policing as well.)

Why not go for the gold??

Go on and give up BOTH HIS nuts to have Trevor be a Cane

Might as well put them to good use for the team

Why don't you just donate yours you old *******. I still use mine on a regular you dummy

Last edited:
Say what you want.. but ANYONE having the opportunity to add Trevor to their team ...and passes on him because of one game ...would definitely be one of the greatest IDIOT'S of all time.

Congrats. LSU and Burrow played lights out. Many NFL teams would have had trouble against them last night.

Advertisement
Back