From now on..

D..again I never once said that Lawrence was trash, or that he's not going to be a top 10 draft pick. It's unfortunate that people keep misinterpreting, misrepresenting, & misconstruing what I said repeatedly throughout this thread. The intent of this thread was to highlight how absurd it was for people to compare Lawrence to the all-time greats at this stage in his career. It was absurd prior to the NC game, and it is even more absurd now. Don't you think there's a difference between saying "Lawrence is a great CFB QB" and "Lawrence is the greatest CFB QB of all time" or "He's the greatest NFL prospect of all time" ? The bottom line is Lawrence's stats aren't even better than Deshaun Watson's, and I don't ever remember anyone saying these type of things or giving him this type of praise. He was also more responsible & instrumental for Clemson becoming a preeminent CFB program than Lawrence was. The W/L record or the stats are not the only reasons why I say that he's not as good of an NFL prospect as Manning. Manning also played in an NFL system for the majority of his career, in addition to having elite pedigree & intangibles.

I realize it's a team game-I never said it wasn't. But the bottom line is what we witnessed in the NC game is simply not a GOAT level performance. Period. That LSU Defense wasn't even that great. They were ranked 31st in the country last yr, and he struggled mightily against them. The low IQ dyck suckers in this thread think that I'm trying to hate on Lawrence when in reality all i'm trying to do is remain objective. The bottom line is to be considered one of the GOATs or the best NFL QB prospect ever, this kid still has a long way to go. Long way to go. Does he have potential to still improve? Absolutely. But at this stage cats really need to pump the breaks on all the GOAT talk, because it amounts to nothing more than hyperbole & meaningless hype.
What people are reacting and responding to is the idiotic argument you made where you posted Lawrence's mediocre stat line from the Championship game as "proof" that he's not the "GOAT", and using Manning as a counterpoint. Then when multiple people point out that Manning had numerous games in his career, in big games, that were worse than Lawrence's, suddenly the stats don't matter and you start spinning other excuses and "logic."

No one says that Lawrence is the best of all time at this moment. He still just finished his first full year as a starter. However, between the physical tools he has, the command of the offense, the accuracy, the leadership, and his overall performance thus far in his short career, he absolutely stands out as a generational talent with the potential to end his college career being viewed as one of the greatest to ever play the position in college.

Advertisement
D..again I never once said that Lawrence was trash, or that he's not going to be a top 10 draft pick. It's unfortunate that people keep misinterpreting, misrepresenting, & misconstruing what I said repeatedly throughout this thread. The intent of this thread was to highlight how absurd it was for people to compare Lawrence to the all-time greats at this stage in his career. It was absurd prior to the NC game, and it is even more absurd now. Don't you think there's a difference between saying "Lawrence is a great CFB QB" and "Lawrence is the greatest CFB QB of all time" or "He's the greatest NFL prospect of all time" ? The bottom line is Lawrence's stats aren't even better than Deshaun Watson's, and I don't ever remember anyone saying these type of things or giving him this type of praise. He was also more responsible & instrumental for Clemson becoming a preeminent CFB program than Lawrence was. The W/L record or the stats are not the only reasons why I say that he's not as good of an NFL prospect as Manning. Manning also played in an NFL system for the majority of his career, in addition to having elite pedigree & intangibles.

I realize it's a team game-I never said it wasn't. But the bottom line is what we witnessed in the NC game is simply not a GOAT level performance. Period. That LSU Defense wasn't even that great. They were ranked 31st in the country last yr, and he struggled mightily against them. The low IQ dyck suckers in this thread think that I'm trying to hate on Lawrence when in reality all i'm trying to do is remain objective. The bottom line is to be considered one of the GOATs or the best NFL QB prospect ever, this kid still has a long way to go. Long way to go. Does he have potential to still improve? Absolutely. But at this stage cats really need to pump the breaks on all the GOAT talk, because it amounts to nothing more than hyperbole & meaningless hype.
Anyone that would put a sophomore into that conversation is simply dramatic. That being the point,youd be accurate to say he still has a **** ton to prove before you could say hes all time anything. His college resume will have to be put up against all time greats and honestly hes not on that level or even close at this point. His nfl stock cant be argued as it's based on him being a specimen (hence ryan leaf)but they said that same sure fire thing about plenty of qbs. Take it for what it is and realize most people on these kinds of forums are into sensationalism on either side of the coin.

Can't wait to revisit this thread when the dolphins pick him #1 overall next year and leads them to the super bowl in year 2.
Now you're sounding like a real Miami fan. The next QB, in a couple years, will lead us to a title.

That's funny because if you ask me the only one who's obsessed with ***** is your mom when I come over her house and pile-drive her on her bed once a wk. She seems to be pretty happy with my gender identity. I'm sure she'll elaborate if you ask her about some of the things I've done to her.
My mother passed away last January, so your story is fiction. Sadly, your compulsive desire for Lawrence's genetic material has obviously degenerated into schizophrenic hallucinations. I do hope your sexual identity disorder has not led to you assaulting anyone close to you. If there is anyone. To be clear, I'm not referring to voices in your head, or 'friends' you bottom for to ease your pain.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Anyone that would put a sophomore into that conversation is simply dramatic. That being the point,youd be accurate to say he still has a **** ton to prove before you could say hes all time anything. His college resume will have to be put up against all time greats and honestly hes not on that level or even close at this point. His nfl stock cant be argued as it's based on him being a specimen (hence ryan leaf)but they said that same sure fire thing about plenty of qbs. Take it for what it is and realize most people on these kinds of forums are into sensationalism on either side of the coin.

D..just look at the type of visceral & passionate responses this thread has received in defense of Lawrence. It's nothing short of mind blowing & astonishing. These people lack even an ounce of objectivity. I say this because these same people never came to Deshaun Watson's defense like this. Not one of these Lawrence dyck suckers can explain to me why T.L is considered a better CFB QB or NFL prospect than Deshaun Watson. Not only does Watson hold a decided statistical advantage over T.L in almost every category, but in his N.C loss to Bama in 16' he also played exponentially better. In that game he went up against a top 3 Defense at the time and amassed close to 500 yds of Offense. He accomplished that feat despite playing with lesser talent than T.L.

Not to interject race into this discussion but the lofty praise T.L continues to garner on this forum despite playing poorly in the NC game can absolutely be attributed to people's own biases and preconceived notions. That's really the only logical explanation for it. Some of the ridiculous **** these morons continue to say on this forum is beyond crazy.

D..just look at the type of visceral & passionate responses this thread has received in defense of Lawrence. It's nothing short of mind blowing & astonishing. These people lack even an ounce of objectivity. I say this because these same people never came to Deshaun Watson's defense like this. Not one of these Lawrence dyck suckers can explain to me why T.L is considered a better CFB QB or NFL prospect than Deshaun Watson. Not only does Watson hold a decided statistical advantage over T.L in almost every category, but in his N.C loss to Bama in 16' he also played exponentially better. In that game he went up against a top 3 Defense at the time and amassed close to 500 yds of Offense. He accomplished that feat despite playing with lesser talent than T.L.

Not to interject race into this discussion but the lofty praise T.L continues to garner on this forum despite playing poorly in the NC game can absolutely be attributed to people's own biases and preconceived notions. That's really the only logical explanation for it. Some of the ridiculous **** these morons continue to say on this forum is beyond crazy.
"Not to interject race into this...but here I'm going to as always interject race into things when it has nothing to do with anything.."

Advertisement
He has NFL bust written all over him. I've seen this story unfold too many times before. Way too many times. Bringing up his W/L record is irrelevant when you play with the talent that he does, against their schedule. Dorsey was also 38-2. Who TF cares?? It means absolutely nothing

That 1 loss is the difference between generational talent and not. He loses another, stick a fork in him, he's done. ;)

Advertisement
Back