From now on..

Advertisement
Just when you think the board can't get any dumber, a new contender rises to the challenge.

If what I'm saying is so dumb then how come none of the Lawrence dyck suckers like yourself can seriously refute a single thing I wrote? Could it be that you and your butt buddies low key wish that you could suck the c*m out of Lawrence's dyck?? :confused:

Last edited:
I’d give up your right nut to have Lawrence be a Cane.

No, I think you meant to say that you would give up your masculinity as a man in order for Lawrence to be a Cane. Meaning you would literally love to suck the c*m out of Lawrence's dyck.

Out of curiosity, can you name one thing on the field that he does better than anyone else at the position?

Its not just one thing, though he's got the greatest arm strength of any young QB any of us have ever seen. It's the combination of that arm strength, decision making, poise, athleticism, size, character and maturity. He can normally drop dimes on the run or against his body while avoiding getting picked, take off and run, sit in the pocket and throw the long ball and he can take a hit and get back up again.

How many 19 year olds on that stage perform like he has routinely? At his age I wonder if Burrow had even thrown a single collegiate pass.

The real question should be what doesn't he have at an elite level.

Advertisement
last-i-checked-pfadhl.jpg

Advertisement
I'm not sure what the deal was with Lawrence this year, but he definitely regressed this season, and just appeared to be "off" at times. His size and physical tools are through the roof and it's easy to see why NFL scouts drool over his film. The major concern I have with him is he constantly overthrows receivers and he lacks one of the most important attributes for a young QB - poise. I also think he benefits from playing on a team loaded with NFL talent, and also benefits from playing in the ACC. Is he good? Yes. At the same time, people need to pump the brakes on him being the second coming of Montana/Elway.

Exactly how many snaps did Lawrence play on defense in the game? Uh none Burrow threw 5 TD passes Lawrence never got beat in coverage. LSU was the better team. Give LSU credit they forced (pressured) some bad throws.

Advertisement
Lol dudes a sophomore and just finished his first full season. Burrow was in college 5 years before he peaked.

That's a moot pt. People never prefaced their praise or hype of lawrence with "he's only a sophmore". They said emphatically that "he's the greatest QB of all time". "He's the greatest NFL prospect ever". "He's on the same level as MJ & Tom Brady". LMAO
Also it was Burrow's 1st yr in that system. Lawrence has been in his system for 2 yrs.

Last edited:
Advertisement
What kind of odds you willing to put on that? I’ll take your action. You seem confident. How about 2:1? I’ll take cash app or PayPal.
Just joking because Fitzmagic will get in the way of that. Double digit wins season incoming.

Advertisement
Back