From now on..

Advertisement
Jeezus Cryst Trevor has won a shiit load of games and will win a shiit load more if he doesn’t get hit by lightning. Clemson went up against the best team in 2019 and a great qb tonight... Trevor has a fabulous future... Get some perspective dude.

This thread reminds me of the Lamar Jackson thread. One bad game and people want to pat themselves on the back.

Again..just like my last response you guys don't understand the crux of the argument or the premise of the post. When you say someone is "the greatest CFB QB of all time" or the "greatest NFL prospect since Manning" you have to hold them to high standards. Very high standards. No one is making the argument that he's dog ****. He's going to be a top 10 pick. This post is only in response to the lofty praise & hype that he was receiving.

Last edited:
In 2 years he has won a NC and played for another. He’s a great player . Fck we have mother fcking idiots for fans.

Is he alone in that? What the team has done the last two years. Additionally, Clemson football did exist pre-Trevor believe it or not.

He was undoubtedly the weak link in their offense tonight. Credit does go to LSU, but for all they did defensively, he was their best defender tonight as he couldn't get out of his own way.

My post just ***'d all in your eye & mouth..fawk you talkin bout??

@craval85

I would have said based on your opening statement / Don't Go Chasing Waterfalls.. Maybe I'm reading to far into your natural reaction but your taking everything in full stride - the way your taking in all the heat, etc etc.

(n)
:****:
:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Advertisement
1578985213190.gif

@craval85

I would have said based on your opening statement / Don't Go Chasing Waterfalls.. Maybe I'm reading to far into your natural reaction but your taking everything in full stride - the way your taking in all the heat, etc etc.

Its child's play dealing with illogical/irrational dyck suckers on this forum because its so easy to dismantle & obliterate their pos arguments. On the other hand coherence is rare. I know that **** emoji wasn't targeted towards me, so I'm gonna let that slide. That's going to be your 1st & last warning though

Advertisement
Man Trev is great. I'd take him on my team anyday. He didn't have his best night and LSU was something different this year.

It doesn't matter if LSU was something else this yr. If Lawrence really is the GREATEST QB IN THE HISTORY OF CFB, or BEST NFL PROSPECT SINCE MANNING, he wouldn't have performed the way that he did tonight. Thats the main pt of this entire thread.

His stats for this game: 18/37, 234 yds, 0 TDs, 1 lost fumble

Advertisement
Lmao. Kid sailed his throws tonight.

So what?

He’s 19 years old and may go 44-1 in college, will be the first pick of the draft and is only scratching the surface of his potential.

Kid is a generational player.

He has NFL bust written all over him. I've seen this story unfold too many times before. Way too many times. Bringing up his W/L record is irrelevant when you play with the talent that he does, against their schedule. Dorsey was also 38-2. Who TF cares?? It means absolutely nothing

This thread reminds me of the Lamar Jackson thread. One bad game and people want to pat themselves on the back.

here’s the difference imo Lamar Jackson set records this year. He took above nfl talent on offense and elevated it. He’s had some bad games but he’s proven that his game came be super elite.

Trevor with all the hype in the world. Is playing on a super stacked team and to this point hasn’t even produced better numbers than DeShaun even though he’s viewed as the better prospect and even have some saying “best in the last 50 years”.

Now I get it, many feel “well if this his floor” but what I’m saying is that if you’re “that guy” it time to start showing it.

Advertisement
Lmao. Kid sailed his throws tonight.

So what?

He’s 19 years old and may go 44-1 in college, will be the first pick of the draft and is only scratching the surface of his potential.

Kid is a generational player.

Out of curiosity, can you name one thing on the field that he does better than anyone else at the position?

Again..just like my last response you guys don't understand the crux of the argument or the premise of the post. When you say someone is "the greatest CFB QB of all time" or the "greatest NFL prospect since Manning" you have to hold them to high standards. Very high standards. No one is making the argument that he's dog ****. He's going to be a top 10 pick. This post is only in response to the lofty praise & hype that he was receiving.
Peyton Manning lost 6 games in college. It’s a team sport.

I don't ever want to hear another dyck sucker on this forum talk to me about how Trevor Lawrence is the greatest CFB QB of all time, or how he's the greatest NFL draft prospect since Manning again. He just showed the entire world unequivocally why that's an extremely retarded argument that only a low IQ individual would make. Not only did he get resoundingly outplayed by the QB on the opposing team, but that QB also put together the most impressive season from a statistical standpoint in the history of the sport, executing an NFL system that requires him to make & go through full-field reads and progressions.

Just when you think the board can't get any dumber, a new contender rises to the challenge.

I don't ever want to hear another dyck sucker on this forum talk to me about how Trevor Lawrence is the greatest CFB QB of all time, or how he's the greatest NFL draft prospect since Manning again. He just showed the entire world unequivocally why that's an extremely retarded argument that only a low IQ individual would make. Not only did he get resoundingly outplayed by the QB on the opposing team, but that QB also put together the most impressive season from a statistical standpoint in the history of the sport, executing an NFL system that requires him to make & go through full-field reads and progressions.

I’d give up your right nut to have Lawrence be a Cane.

Advertisement
Back