From now on..

I don't ever want to hear another dyck sucker on this forum talk to me about how Trevor Lawrence is the greatest CFB QB of all time, or how he's the greatest NFL draft prospect since Manning again. He just showed the entire world unequivocally why that's an extremely retarded argument that only a low IQ individual would make. Not only did he get resoundingly outplayed by the QB on the opposing team, but that QB also put together the most impressive season from a statistical standpoint in the history of the sport, executing an NFL system that required him to make & go through full-field reads and progressions.

Yes, you're right. I'm sure none of the greats ever had an off game. Great argument.

Advertisement
hes overhyped just like zion williamson because we live in that world today but lets not forget how he picked bama apart as a true fresh.
Kid is not trash. hes 25-1 as a starter lol

Yes, you're right. I'm sure none of the greats ever had an off game. Great argument.

If you're the greatest CFB QB of all time, or the best NFL prospect ever, you unfortunately have to be held to a different set of standards. Why is that so difficult for the dyck suckers to understand??

Advertisement
Its child's play dealing with illogical/irrational dyck suckers on this forum because its so easy to dismantle & obliterate their pos arguments. On the other hand coherence is rare. I know that **** emoji wasn't targeted towards me, so I'm gonna let that slide. That's going to be your 1st & last warning though

What are you going to do to him exactly?

If you're the greatest CFB QB of all time, or the best NFL prospect ever, you unfortunately have to be held to a different set of standards. Why is that so difficult for the dyck suckers to understand??
Yes, Peyton Manning's 4 interceptions against the Gators in his sophomore year, leading to yet another loss to Florida....means Manning sucked and was not one of the most elite prospects ever, right?

Ok... One game does not Erase the last 29 games.

Also.. once u notice skin lesions it may be too late to give up the meth.

Look at the competition that he primarily plays against you dyck sucking moron. Compare that to what Burrow accomplished this yr against how many ranked opponents, in how many hostile environments. It's ok bro, you can finally come out of the closet. Just be truthful and let everyone know that you really wish you could suck the c*m out of Lawrence's dyck. We won't hold it against you, promise

Advertisement
Wow, Craval85 is a sad little snowflake. Guess he didn't like my reaction to his ridiculous take on Lawrence....so he went back and marked a bunch of my old posts from November that have nothing to do with this topic as "dumb" in retaliation! :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

Guess he showed me!

For the record, Tom Brady was 20-5 as a college starter.

Wow, Craval85 is a sad little snowflake. Guess he didn't like my reaction to his ridiculous take on Lawrence....so he went back and marked a bunch of my old posts from November that have nothing to do with this topic as "dumb" in retaliation! :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

Guess he showed me!

Peyton had 4 ints against the Gators in his sophomore year....and he never beat the Gators, a hated rival, during his career. Guess he was trash.

You have Lawrence's dyck so far up your *** that you're just making **** up and conveniently leaving out important facts.

1.) Comparing Clemson to UT back then is not an apples to apples comparison. Back then UF was a juggernaut, and very similar to what Clemson is today. UT on the other hand was an emerging program. Trying to compare Lawrence of today to Manning only proves how retarded you are.

2.) That UF loss occurred in wk 3 of the season. After that loss they ended up winning their remaining 9 games, including the bowl game against OSU.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You have Lawrence's dyck so far up your *** that you're just making **** up and conveniently leaving out important facts.

1.) Comparing Clemson to UT back then is not an apples to apples comparison. Back then UF was a juggernaut, very similar to what Clemson is today. UT on the other hand was an emerging program. Trying to compare Lawrence of today to Manning only proves how retarded you are.

2.) That UF loss occurred in wk 3 of the season. After that loss they ended up winning their remaining 9 games, including the bowl game against OSU.

You sure like moving the goalposts when your dumb arguments get shot down.

YOU were the one that posted Lawrence's mediocre (not terrible) stats from the championship game, and said that Peyton never had such a bad game in a meaningful game. You were wrong. Peyton had even worse games in some meaningful games.

We the Boss said:
Peyton Manning lost 6 games in college. It’s a team sport.
In college he also never had stats like this in any meaningful game either.

18/37, 234 yds, 0 TDs, 1 lost fumble

1.) Comparing Clemson to UT back then is not an apples to apples comparison. Back then UF was a juggernaut, very similar to what Clemson is today. UT on the other hand was an emerging program. Trying to compare Lawrence of today to Manning only proves how retarded you are.

How about Peyton Manning's stats in the last game of his college career....the Orange Bowl against Nebraska. I'd say that was a big game, and he had more experience overall, and more big game experience, than Lawrence. Yet his stats in their blowout loss was: 21/31 for only 134 yards, with 1 TD and 1 INT. Not very good. Guess he sucked.

Advertisement
You sure like moving the goalposts when your dumb arguments get shot down.

YOU were the one that posted Lawrence's mediocre (not terrible) stats from the championship game, and said that Peyton never had such a bad game in a meaningful game. You were wrong. Peyton had even worse games in some meaningful games.

In college he also never had stats like this in any meaningful game either.

18/37, 234 yds, 0 TDs, 1 lost fumble

You and your dyck sucking butt buddies that you march lockstep with drink so much c*m that it's turning your minds to mush. In what world is a wk 3 loss to a far superior UF team equivalent to playing like **** & losing in the NC game?? That's what I meant by meaningful game. Big game against a similarly matched opponent. Nebraska in the mid 90's was a juggernaut, I don't view that as a comparable opponent.

Again..my pt in this thread still stands. If Lawrence really is "THE GREATEST CFB QB OF ALL TIME" OR "THE GREATEST NFL PROSPECT IN HISTORY" OR "ON THE SAME LEVEL AS MJ & BRADY" There is absolutely no way in **** he would've played the way that he did last night. Period

Last edited:
Look at the competition that he primarily plays against you dyck sucking moron. Compare that to what Burrow accomplished this yr against how many ranked opponents, in how many hostile environments. It's ok bro, you can finally come out of the closet. Just be truthful and let everyone know that you really wish you could suck the c*m out of Lawrence's dyck. We won't hold it against you, promise
Your OP wasn’t a comparison of the two QBs, it was nothing more than telling us Clemson QB is garbage.

You can’t start with a point, then switch to arguing another point when your initial point is shut down.

Your OP wasn’t a comparison of the two QBs, it was nothing more than telling us Clemson QB is garbage.

You can’t start with a point, then switch to arguing another point when your initial point is shut down.

I never once said that Lawrence was dog ****. I already conceded the fact that he will be a top 10 draft pick. My pt was he's not the greatest CFB QB of all time or the greatest NFL prospect ever. Or on the same level as Brady or MJ. Thats it. Thats the whole pt of the thread

I never once said that Lawrence was dog ****. I already conceded the fact that he will be a top top draft pick. My pt was he's not the greatest CFB QB of all time or the greatest NFL prospect ever. Or on the same level as Brady or MJ
Ok. That’s fair. He def gets a lot of hype for a qb playing in the ACC. Not exactly elite D he playing against every week.

Advertisement
Back