From Barry Jackson article

Once again, you HERD members are not happy if you're not attacking, *****ing and complaining about something UM football.

Who the **** cares what some nameless person said about...LAST YEAR'S TEAM?!?!

I get the HERD's frustration as the UM football program has had a few good months, which makes your hate filled sewing circles more of a challenge for you girls.

But, attacking Mark Richt after his stand-up actions and accomplishments, such as the Indoor Practice Facility, that will benefit recruiting and quality practices for decades, and walking away from millions of dollars that allowed for more cash to pay coaches, simply proves that hate is the HERD's oxygen.

I continue to believe that Manny's biggest challenge over the coming seasons will be knocking down all the hate, half truths, outright lies and manufactured negative rumors courtesy of the HERD.
You, apparently.

Advertisement
There's some pretty lazy comments by that scout, anyone who looked at our record could make blanket comments like that.

Relative to our history, sure, we were weak across the board, but compared to our weak ACC schedule the talent was plenty good.

You don't know what we have at QB or OL because the coaches didn't get any of the real talent ready to play. Tyler Gauthier is the worst center I've at UM in decades, and that includes Jon Rochford, but the coaches all raved about guys like Gaynor. this goes for a lot of other spots on the offense of line. They would rave about somebody's potential, but they couldn't coach him up to overtake some of the weakest links we've had in decades.

im sure better coaching will make everyone look better. But that doesnt make the assessment of last year’s offensive talent wrong. Additionally, obviously guys going from true frosh to sophs should progress. That’s true irrespective of coaching.

Obviously our coaching has sucked. We all know that. But that doesn’t mean every criticism of our talent has therefore been wrong.
Not going to get into a 50 post back and forth, but if the same players play much better this year in a completely revamped modern system, then, yeah, it was the system/coaches and not the talent that was the problem. I know your thing is that we are devoid of talent, so you’re going to ride that horse to the finish line.

I will guarantee you that our offense will be immediately and dramatically improved with pretty much the same cast. There is no way our talent was remotely commensurate with our 105th ranked offense.

Not going to get into a 50 post back and forth, but if the same players play much better this year in a completely revamped modern system, then, yeah, it was the system/coaches and not the talent that was the problem. I know your thing is that we are devoid of talent, so you’re going to ride that horse to the finish line.

I will guarantee you that our offense will be immediately and dramatically improved with pretty much the same cast. There is no way our talent was remotely commensurate with our 105th ranked offense.

were def not devoid of talent on offense. they actually recruited well there, just couldn't use anyone properly

You keep trying to make it an either/or scenario. I keep telling you, it’s not one or the other, but both. We KNOW the coaching has sucked. So we KNOW the talent should appear better with better coaching. Not sure why we have to keep reaffirming that. That doesn’t mean our talent has not also been down from prior levels. We should all know that, too. Why is this controversial? Also, you know better than to even write what you did. I have never said we were devoid of talent. You are being melodramatic here.

I happen to be maybe as optimistic as you about where we are going. But one reason is manny is taking us in a different direction. I have zero compunction about acknowledging that where we were under the prior four imbeciles was nowhere good enough.

Advertisement
Once again, you HERD members are not happy if you're not attacking, *****ing and complaining about something UM football.

Who the **** cares what some nameless person said about...LAST YEAR'S TEAM?!?!

I get the HERD's frustration as the UM football program has had a few good months, which makes your hate filled sewing circles more of a challenge for you girls.

But, attacking Mark Richt after his stand-up actions and accomplishments, such as the Indoor Practice Facility, that will benefit recruiting and quality practices for decades, and walking away from millions of dollars that allowed for more cash to pay coaches, simply proves that hate is the HERD's oxygen.

I continue to believe that Manny's biggest challenge over the coming seasons will be knocking down all the hate, half truths, outright lies and manufactured negative rumors courtesy of the HERD.
Negged

giphy.gif
that must of be rosier that feel.he's always been short.

Advertisement
I don't think we have 5 future All-Pro's on the OL, but I think there is enough talent there. WR was absolutely pitiful last year, JT was our only true game changer at that position, AR and JT together in the right system would have been dynamic. We really need someone outside of JT to step up this year, hopefully the Buffalo kid can do it. RB was good (hampered by terribly OL) but again no true dynamic backs

JT, Hightower, Pope and KJ should be lethal this year. Add to that Brevin and Mallory.....Enos must be fapping 24/7

Advertisement
Negged by a Dumbed. But of course you would downvote as that once again demonstrates you HERD members are always negative. Thank you for making my point!
I'm just happy that the team is coached by a savage and not by some shxt **** jesus freak.

Lol. Either you agree with his assessment of our talent last year to absolve Richt of responsibility for on-field results, or you disagree with his assessment of our talent and need to come clean on Richt’s failures. Or both.

I agree with his assesment the same way i agree with most of your post, Basura!

I wonder who hired the assistant coaches, strength coach, and signed off on the croot?

You should try harder to stay away from moronic thoughts, no matter what you think of coach richt, pretty much all the moves he made with the exception if not keeping coach art kehoe were upgrades. So for anyone to t r y and act like coach richt was somehow a failure are being asanine!

Advertisement
You should try harder to stay away from moronic thoughts, no matter what you think of coach richt, pretty much all the moves he made with the exception if not keeping coach art kehoe were upgrades. So for anyone to t r y and act like coach richt was somehow a failure are being asanine!
If Richt wasn't a failure, then you must have low standards for success.

(Quote from NFL exceutive about the Canes last year)

"They have poor to marginal quarterback play, average running backs and receivers, poor offensive line. Nowhere on offense were they above average. Not nearly as athletic as they been have in the past. Their speed has really [diminished]. I’ve never seen quarterback play worse at that program. There’s something wrong with their evaluation of offensive linemen. "

Before I crown this..I’d like to know who the nfl executive is bc there’s a huge difference between a the ******* who ran my Dolphins & the GM of the Patriots.

Advertisement
Back