Frierson visiting UF this Saturday per Bartow

As has been pointed out by the Living Legend, if a kid is taking a visit, he's open to the school he visits.

When your self-anointed ambassador takes a trip to your hated rival, it's an eye opener, and I don't care whose cousin he is.

Shaq quarterman, Mike pickney visited uf several times

And when they visited Broke, was it before or after they had committed to the U? I'm pretty sure all those Auburn and Florida visits were before they committed. No harm in looking around when you haven't committed yet. That makes the situations different.
Definitely was after they committed to miami. On one of quartermans visit there he had a u tank top on. And I believe he visited another time before that. Pickney visited a few times. I know one was when they went down as a 7 on 7 pro impact team

Advertisement
As has been pointed out by the Living Legend, if a kid is taking a visit, he's open to the school he visits.

When your self-anointed ambassador takes a trip to your hated rival, it's an eye opener, and I don't care whose cousin he is.

Funny bc when I originally made this thread your original comment was Zzzzzzzz as if It meant nothing. Funny how when franchise jumps on something you right there behind him swinging on his nuts. So now him visiting means something ? Lol most of this board is a bunch of **** riders.

Let me break it down for you, sir. Your post seemed like a UF troll when I first read it. It still seems that way to me, and that is why I responded with "Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz", sir.

If, Frierson is actually visiting UF, I have a problem with my so-called ambassador visiting there unless he's going there to try to recruit UF commits/leans to UM while he's there. Capisce, sir?

I looked it up. You are right Broke. Shaq visited Florida, Georgia, and Auburn after committing. He wasn't "an ambassador" though and his pops was on here telling us he was all Miami.

It would be dope if CMR pulled a boss move & got Frierson to cancel his UF visit...

Just host him on campus instead... Just let those ****suckers up in UF know we call the shots around here.

Gators fans trying anyway to validate the Seider hire cut the sh*t bra lol...the seider effect lol.... it's funny how people think he was an elite recruiter because he was able to get south Florida recruits who had bad grades or wasn't wanted by the big 3

Seider is great at developing relationships with SoFla kids. I mean, Harley talked up their tight bond and how their relationship was why he shut down his recruitment in December and was a solid commit. Seider was instrumental in getting Harley to West Virginia. For an official visit. To tell them to kick rocks. A week before flipping to Miami on signing day. It's all about relationships. Could've got ugly if Harley didn't respect Seider as a coach and a mentor. Real ugly. Real quick.

Lol

Harley didn't shut sh*t down. "Publicly" he might have but he was communicating with Miami the whole time

None of what he said is even close to the truth but I'm shutting up. Ignorance is bliss

Advertisement
Frierson can be an ambassador and take trips. He doesn't have to be Deejay. Pasty old men crying because the kid wants to take a free trip.

I don't think franchise is worried about losing frierson.

And what did Jane tell us?

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/jenkins-sismissed/117073#post2827896

Read the comments lmao

You have no idea who his family is. This kid is as much as a cane lock as there could be. Run along, Jane.

Except he wears UF clothes to school... and takes unofficial visits to the gators... don't live in your bubble dumb ****

LOL

Like I said, you're clueless about the things that really matter. Kid has no choice but to be a 'cane. Your fashion updates are cute though, Jane!

Now I'm gonna have to agree with other posters bashing [MENTION=16258]Jane usher[/MENTION] in the ipf thread. In that thread I defended the individual not because of them stating they donated but because we have no way to know what's true. Now buddy is stating goes to gables with frierson. I'm sorry but your odds just took a drastic drop in my eyes. Not many high school kids are gonna donate 2k towards anything let alone an ipf. I'm now firmly on the troll board & nominate [MENTION=16258]Jane usher[/MENTION] for banishment to the realms of gayturd troll he'll! Be gone

When you take visits to another school, you have your ear open. I'm not as worried about UF considering they just downgraded their DB coach to Corey Bell who was a paper pusher while at Miami. Rumph's resume runs circles around Bells and Randy's now the D-coordinator over there. ****'s about to get real in a bad way.

I'm not going to jump on Frierson just yet. Could just be a free visit. But that family connection only goes so far. Also, don't care what clothes he wears to school. We caught Dalvin Cook in Miami clothes and dude committed to FSU.

You have no idea who his family is. This kid is as much as a cane lock as there could be. Run along, Jane.

Except he wears UF clothes to school... and takes unofficial visits to the gators... don't live in your bubble dumb ****

LOL

Like I said, you're clueless about the things that really matter. Kid has no choice but to be a 'cane. Your fashion updates are cute though, Jane!

Now I'm gonna have to agree with other posters bashing [MENTION=16258]Jane usher[/MENTION] in the ipf thread. In that thread I defended the individual not because of them stating they donated but because we have no way to know what's true. Now buddy is stating goes to gables with frierson. I'm sorry but your odds just took a drastic drop in my eyes. Not many high school kids are gonna donate 2k towards anything let alone an ipf. I'm now firmly on the troll board & nominate [MENTION=16258]Jane usher[/MENTION] for banishment to the realms of gayturd troll he'll! Be gone

Frierson donated $2k to the IPF?

Advertisement

LOL

nah the jane dude was in the ipf thread saying he donated $2k towards it. But now hes saying Frierson wears UF gear to school, and he knows that because he goes to CGHS. So dee is saying almost zero chance a High schooler is donating $2k to an ipf.

LOL

nah the jane dude was in the ipf thread saying he donated $2k towards it. But now hes saying Frierson wears UF gear to school, and he knows that because he goes to CGHS. So dee is saying almost zero chance a High schooler is donating $2k to an ipf.

And further more to elaborate the likelihood of any statements being accurate from buddy aren't too likely.

Somehow I'm not worried about losing Frank Gore's cousin.

Just somehow

Well we missed on Michael Irvin's nephew a couple years ago

Was Richt our coach back then?

Somehow I think we've made some upgrades since then. Things are turning real bleak for all the negative haters like you, I guess you have to try to whine and cry about whatever you can though

Advertisement

LOL

That's what I thought initially, just wanted to make sure. As Dee said, no way a high schooler is throwing serious bread at a IPF.

Somehow I'm not worried about losing Frank Gore's cousin.

Just somehow

Well we missed on Michael Irvin's nephew a couple years ago

Was Richt our coach back then?

Somehow I think we've made some upgrades since then. Things are turning real bleak for all the negative haters like you, I guess you have to try to whine and cry about whatever you can though

That was Golden's last recruiting class while at Miami. Irving committed to Texas while at the Army AA game, then flipped to Auburn because T-Rob and Muschamp went there.

Advertisement

Funny bc when I originally made this thread your original comment was Zzzzzzzz as if It meant nothing. Funny how when franchise jumps on something you right there behind him swinging on his nuts. So now him visiting means something ? Lol most of this board is a bunch of **** riders.

Let me break it down for you, sir. Your post seemed like a UF troll when I first read it. It still seems that way to me, and that is why I responded with "Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz", sir.

If, Frierson is actually visiting UF, I have a problem with my so-called ambassador visiting there unless he's going there to try to recruit UF commits/leans to UM while he's there. Capisce, sir?

That was my point in making the thread it seemed odd to me that he self proclaimed himself the ambassador and chose to visit UF. I'm not here to troll anyone I just pass along info that I seen hasn't made it here yet, is all. Especially when there wasn't a ton of info going around ( until lingard committed).

LOL

Brooklyn sees the light

Advertisement
Back