Frierson visiting UF this Saturday per Bartow

[B said:
The Franchise;2833492]This isn't about losing him or panicking, tough guys. It's about the alleged ambassador of the 2018 class playing footsies with a hated rival that is bent on taking all the DBs in South Florida. It sets a horrible example.[/B]

Does he have diplomatic immunity against criticism on UM boards?

This.

And the "free trip" rationalization never holds water when it's a dump like ****ville.

Advertisement
I'm ok with visits- but not from the "Ambassador". You can't have both. That's the point of an ambassador.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think franchise is worried about losing frierson.

And what did Jane tell us?

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/jenkins-sismissed/117073#post2827896

Read the comments lmao

You have no idea who his family is. This kid is as much as a cane lock as there could be. Run along, Jane.

Except he wears UF clothes to school... and takes unofficial visits to the gators... don't live in your bubble dumb ****

LOL

Like I said, you're clueless about the things that really matter. Kid has no choice but to be a 'cane. Your fashion updates are cute though, Jane!

As has been pointed out by the Living Legend, if a kid is taking a visit, he's open to the school he visits.

When your self-anointed ambassador takes a trip to your hated rival, it's an eye opener, and I don't care whose cousin he is.

As has been pointed out by the Living Legend, if a kid is taking a visit, he's open to the school he visits.

When your self-anointed ambassador takes a trip to your hated rival, it's an eye opener, and I don't care whose cousin he is.

Shaq quarterman, Mike pickney visited uf several times

Advertisement

Were either one the "ambassador" of the 2016 class?
**** close enough. Both of them played a big role in keeping mccloud in the fold

First, it's recruiting. Anything can happen. The only locks are the ones that fax in the LOI

But not going to lie.

I'm more than a little creeped out by Jane Usher. Something strange going on there.

Harley didn't shut sh*t down. "Publicly" he might have but he was communicating with Miami the whole time

LOL...Broke is the ultimate insider now!!!

Again, who are you? I don't recognize the name seriously

If you would like I can post a few random screenshots of some of my previous posts. That has seemed to gain you quite a bit of notoriety on this board.

Seriously, just a guy who likes to lay low on the boards and watch you get shredded by all of the legit posters.

Rinse and repeat man.... come up with something new bruh.. I consider myself a good poster and bring info to the board when I can. People just be hating all the time. I don't have any ill will towards anyone on here. It is what it is

Sounds good "bruh".

Advertisement
I'll be shocked if a lot of the turds staff don't get fired after this year . They will lose at least 4 to 5 games[TWEET][/TWEET]
A

Bad sign for us if he's visiting.

When a school offers you, they invite you to their camps to gauge if you're interested in them which lets them know to continue recruiting you.

He went because he still wants to be recruited by UF.

Advertisement
I'll be shocked if a lot of the turds staff don't get fired after this year . They will lose at least 4 to 5 games[TWEET][/TWEET]
A

McElrottenteeth won't get fired for a couple more seasons. If I was betting, it'll be 2-3 seasons. Reason being, he'll win just enough to keep his job that long. My call is around an 8 win average over the next couple of years. My wet dream is we put an epic beat down of them in 2019. A soul crushing, Mcelwain gets fired right afterwards, kind of defeat

Simps don't get it, cuzz. That's why they're always getting played.

Dal Cuck's fcking brother played here when we were recruiting him. Didn't help. Cousins? Pffffftttt

Please tell me this dude is an elaborate troll game.

Advertisement

Funny bc when I originally made this thread your original comment was Zzzzzzzz as if It meant nothing. Funny how when franchise jumps on something you right there behind him swinging on his nuts. So now him visiting means something ? Lol most of this board is a bunch of **** riders.

Funny bc when I originally made this thread your original comment was Zzzzzzzz as if It meant nothing. Funny how when franchise jumps on something you right there behind him swinging on his nuts. So now him visiting means something ? Lol most of this board is a bunch of **** riders.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

And when they visited Broke, was it before or after they had committed to the U? I'm pretty sure all those Auburn and Florida visits were before they committed. No harm in looking around when you haven't committed yet. That makes the situations different.

You're being a little loose with the "several times." Show me where Pinckney visited UF "Several" times please. UL was our worry down the stretch.

Also didn't Shaq wear Canes gear to FNL when he attended?

They may have visited, but not all visits are equal nor was it several times

Advertisement
Back