Frierson visiting UF this Saturday per Bartow

Advertisement
Gators fans trying anyway to validate the Seider hire cut the sh*t bra lol...the seider effect lol.... it's funny how people think he was an elite recruiter because he was able to get south Florida recruits who had bad grades or wasn't wanted by the big 3

Seider is great at developing relationships with SoFla kids. I mean, Harley talked up their tight bond and how their relationship was why he shut down his recruitment in December and was a solid commit. Seider was instrumental in getting Harley to West Virginia. For an official visit. To tell them to kick rocks. A week before flipping to Miami on signing day. It's all about relationships. Could've got ugly if Harley didn't respect Seider as a coach and a mentor. Real ugly. Real quick.

Lol

Last edited:
Nothing in Bell's background says that he can coach DBs at any kind of high level. Nothing at all. No evidence.

We all know that anyway.

He was hired because he's radio's boy, and swamp donkey somehow thinks it is going to help land more recruits in S Florida. Because uncle Puke said so.

Gators fans trying anyway to validate the Seider hire cut the sh*t bra lol...the seider effect lol.... it's funny how people think he was an elite recruiter because he was able to get south Florida recruits who had bad grades or wasn't wanted by the big 3

Seider is great at developing relationships with SoFla kids. I mean, Harley talked up their tight bond and how their relationship was why he shut down his recruitment in December and was a solid commit. Seider was instrumental in getting Harley to West Virginia. For an official visit. To tell them to kick rocks. A week before flipping to Miami on signing day. It's all about relationships. Could've got ugly if Harley didn't respect Seider as a coach and a mentor. Real ugly. Real quick.

Lol

Harley didn't shut sh*t down. "Publicly" he might have but he was communicating with Miami the whole time

Nothing in Bell's background says that he can coach DBs at any kind of high level. Nothing at all. No evidence.

We all know that anyway.

He was hired because he's radio's boy, and swamp donkey somehow thinks it is going to help land more recruits in S Florida. Because uncle Puke said so.

True

Advertisement

Lol

Harley didn't shut sh*t down. "Publicly" he might have but he was communicating with Miami the whole time

Haha, That was my point homie. Seider is so great at recruiting and connecting with SoFla kids, that Harley was rolling with the U on the DL and trolling the **** out of Seider and WV. Lol

Seider ain't **** and his hire was a desperation move by Florida and Horsetooth.

Lol

For once I'm glad SFLA kids have no ******* morals.

Advertisement
All the money he makes and he can't even go to a dentist?? Orthodontist????, .... **** get veneers at least

W/ what DB coach?? Lol. G.F would be a savage to go to the camp and after every play, throw up the U.

Advertisement
It's way too early in the year to be panicking, people.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back