Frierson visiting UF this Saturday per Bartow

Gators fans trying anyway to validate the Seider hire cut the sh*t bra lol...the seider effect lol.... it's funny how people think he was an elite recruiter because he was able to get south Florida recruits who had bad grades or wasn't wanted by the big 3

Seider is great at developing relationships with SoFla kids. I mean, Harley talked up their tight bond and how their relationship was why he shut down his recruitment in December and was a solid commit. Seider was instrumental in getting Harley to West Virginia. For an official visit. To tell them to kick rocks. A week before flipping to Miami on signing day. It's all about relationships. Could've got ugly if Harley didn't respect Seider as a coach and a mentor. Real ugly. Real quick.

Lol

Harley didn't shut sh*t down. "Publicly" he might have but he was communicating with Miami the whole time

LOL...Broke is the ultimate insider now!!!

Advertisement
Just seen his name included in a pretty talented group of recruits expected to visit UF this weekend. Thought I read somewhere before he wanted to be the "ambassador" of our class. So it surprises me to see him visiting there.

Rest of the group included Pat Surtain, William Barnes, Chris Curry (has an offer from them), Nicholas Petit- Frere,
And WR Russell Brown ( team mate of Curry)

Read from a poster on the site they're saying it has a lot to do with the hiring of Seider.

Just curious to hear if you guys think this means anything with Frierson other than just a trip there since he'll be in Orlando for a camp that same weekend.

LMAO I told you guys.....

Gators fans trying anyway to validate the Seider hire cut the sh*t bra lol...the seider effect lol.... it's funny how people think he was an elite recruiter because he was able to get south Florida recruits who had bad grades or wasn't wanted by the big 3

Seider is great at developing relationships with SoFla kids. I mean, Harley talked up their tight bond and how their relationship was why he shut down his recruitment in December and was a solid commit. Seider was instrumental in getting Harley to West Virginia. For an official visit. To tell them to kick rocks. A week before flipping to Miami on signing day. It's all about relationships. Could've got ugly if Harley didn't respect Seider as a coach and a mentor. Real ugly. Real quick.

Lol

Harley didn't shut sh*t down. "Publicly" he might have but he was communicating with Miami the whole time

Again, who are you? I don't recognize the name seriously

Advertisement
Just seen his name included in a pretty talented group of recruits expected to visit UF this weekend. Thought I read somewhere before he wanted to be the "ambassador" of our class. So it surprises me to see him visiting there.

Rest of the group included Pat Surtain, William Barnes, Chris Curry (has an offer from them), Nicholas Petit- Frere,

Read from a poster on the site they're saying it has a lot to do with the hiring of Seider.

Just curious to hear if you guys think this means anything with Frierson other than just a trip there since he'll be in Orlando for a camp that same weekend.

OK Jane

What exactly did you tell us and why is it LMAO worthy?

I don't think franchise is worried about losing frierson.

And what did Jane tell us?

Advertisement
This isn't about losing him or panicking, tough guys. It's about the alleged ambassador of the 2018 class playing footsies with a hated rival that is bent on taking all the DBs in South Florida. It sets a horrible example.

Does he have diplomatic immunity against criticism on UM boards?

U.S. Army All-American Miami defensive back commit Josh Jobe (Miami/Columbus) said he almost flipped his commit publicly to Alabama this fall.

"They were my No. 1," Jobe said.

He said the move of Crimson Tide mega recruiter Mario Cristobal to Oregon changed things.

So did several visits to Miami.

"I'm back and locked in," Jobe said.

From 247, this pleases me

Lol

He speaks in absolutes on subjects upon which he has no direct knowledge. That's Insider 101.

What exactly did you tell us and why is it LMAO worthy?

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/jenkins-sismissed/117073#post2827896

Read the what I commented lmao....

Advertisement
lol the day we lose a coral gables kid to UF

Lost one to FSU, why not UF?

As Chise as said many times, if these dudes are willing to visit these schools, then their is a chance he'll end up at said school

The hard hat tough guys who **** on me for saying I didn't trust Edwards and Florence Henderson when they were both allegedly committed to UM a week before signing day are the same glass chewing manly men who think Frierson is unflippable even though he's flirting with UF already.

Advertisement

Read the comments lmao

You have no idea who his family is. This kid is as much as a cane lock as there could be. Run along, Jane.

Except he wears UF clothes to school... and takes unofficial visits to the gators... don't live in your bubble dumb ****

Read the comments lmao

You have no idea who his family is. This kid is as much as a cane lock as there could be. Run along, Jane.

Except he wears UF clothes to school... and takes unofficial visits to the gators... don't live in your bubble dumb ****

Frank gore is his cousin dumba55

Lol

If you would like I can post a few random screenshots of some of my previous posts. That has seemed to gain you quite a bit of notoriety on this board.

Seriously, just a guy who likes to lay low on the boards and watch you get shredded by all of the legit posters.

Lol

If you would like I can post a few random screenshots of some of my previous posts. That has seemed to gain you quite a bit of notoriety on this board.

Seriously, just a guy who likes to lay low on the boards and watch you get shredded by all of the legit posters.

Rinse and repeat man.... come up with something new bruh.. I consider myself a good poster and bring info to the board when I can. People just be hating all the time. I don't have any ill will towards anyone on here. It is what it is

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back