Frierson visiting UF this Saturday per Bartow

I thought mike and sedric were not related.

Cousins. Mike has one of the biggest family's I've ever seen! He had a brother that went to St Thomas named Billy. Went to Syracuse & died of an overdose before his freshman year. But that boy was a bona-fide monster.

Advertisement
This isn't about losing him or panicking, tough guys. It's about the alleged ambassador of the 2018 class playing footsies with a hated rival that is bent on taking all the DBs in South Florida. It sets a horrible example.

Does he have diplomatic immunity against criticism on UM boards?

This.

If Frierson visits UF 15 times like CJ did, then I'll be worried. Otherwise, you have to be a pretty sad, miserable person to cry about this.

Cyrus ***an visited Miami, FSU fans didn't care.

Stephen Carr visited Miami, USC fans didn't care.

Alex Leatherwood visited Miami, Bama fans didn't care.

Yet if we have a guy stop by UF with his teammates, half of this site freaks out, and people who never even attended Miami question his "loyalty" to the school.

Unreal

this dude is all cane. aint got nothing to worry bout. let him enjoy his recruitment.

Advertisement
This isn't about losing him or panicking, tough guys. It's about the alleged ambassador of the 2018 class playing footsies with a hated rival that is bent on taking all the DBs in South Florida. It sets a horrible example.

Does he have diplomatic immunity against criticism on UM boards?

Why shouldn't the ambassador be able to go to gainesville and blow some loads on some blondes? Viking ****.

Except he wears UF clothes to school... and takes unofficial visits to the gators... don't live in your bubble dumb ****

LOL

Like I said, you're clueless about the things that really matter. Kid has no choice but to be a 'cane. Your fashion updates are cute though, Jane!

Now I'm gonna have to agree with other posters bashing [MENTION=16258]Jane usher[/MENTION] in the ipf thread. In that thread I defended the individual not because of them stating they donated but because we have no way to know what's true. Now buddy is stating goes to gables with frierson. I'm sorry but your odds just took a drastic drop in my eyes. Not many high school kids are gonna donate 2k towards anything let alone an ipf. I'm now firmly on the troll board & nominate [MENTION=16258]Jane usher[/MENTION] for banishment to the realms of gayturd troll he'll! Be gone

Frierson donated $2k to the IPF?

nah the jane dude was in the ipf thread saying he donated $2k towards it. But now hes saying Frierson wears UF gear to school, and he knows that because he goes to CGHS. So dee is saying almost zero chance a High schooler is donating $2k to an ipf.

My parents did you **** asses, my dad graduated from The U and he is the CEO of a big Swiss bank....

Advertisement
LOL

Like I said, you're clueless about the things that really matter. Kid has no choice but to be a 'cane. Your fashion updates are cute though, Jane!

Now I'm gonna have to agree with other posters bashing [MENTION=16258]Jane usher[/MENTION] in the ipf thread. In that thread I defended the individual not because of them stating they donated but because we have no way to know what's true. Now buddy is stating goes to gables with frierson. I'm sorry but your odds just took a drastic drop in my eyes. Not many high school kids are gonna donate 2k towards anything let alone an ipf. I'm now firmly on the troll board & nominate [MENTION=16258]Jane usher[/MENTION] for banishment to the realms of gayturd troll he'll! Be gone

nah the jane dude was in the ipf thread saying he donated $2k towards it. But now hes saying Frierson wears UF gear to school, and he knows that because he goes to CGHS. So dee is saying almost zero chance a High schooler is donating $2k to an ipf.

My parents did you **** asses, my dad graduated from The U and he is the CEO of a big Swiss bank....

LOL. The legend continues

you opened it back up for this 2 weeks later? Kid is solid as they come to the U. And he is big time.

Advertisement
LOL

mjl.gif

View attachment 43071

Well my dad is the president of England. I win.

Advertisement
LOL

Then tell him to donate more cuz that's pennies

Advertisement
Back