Frierson announces his return

Would like to see him at LB. He's light, but hed eat there and he's one of the better tacklers on the team.

That's my whacky position change for the season.

Advertisement
Excellent news!!!

Thanks for sharing, Brock. I hope your night is going well. If you’re not too busy later, would you like to chat with me on Skype?

:)
Happy Birthday GIF

Advertisement
Yeah, those two got together and gave us all a choice. Wish you’d spoken up sooner, we all voted for Gil.
Like half of u ***ers believe in voting anyways lol. Save your "charm" for the ladies big guy. No need to waste it on this board.

Welcome back!!!! Kid can play and provides valuable experience and leadership. Glad he decided to stay!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t confuse playing with emotion with unearned swag. Kids ain’t robots out there you know. Gil plays with heart that’s who he is
You’re probably right. But where does he fit? Also, is he all off a sudden gonna be able to tackle? I’m not sure Mario’s arrival does much for him.

He's a good dn football player. I believe he was going thru the motions last year with Manny and him not starting.
And I believe he wants to be coached up properly and with this coaching staff... he can work his way into being a draft pick.

Now the question is, what position will he play?
Safety, LB, or will he be a Swiss army knife on the defense, like how Antrell Rolle, Malcolm Jenkins and Tyrann Matthieu has been used.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back