Frierson announces his return

Advertisement
College Football GIF by Miami Hurricanes
Good thing this is the shortened clip, no doubt he ran another 20 yards while the other team is lining up to snap it

Advertisement
Lol Nesta does that also
Yep, I grew up loving all the celebration penalties, but it doesn't feel the same when we're not dominating. With that said, I didn't see Georgia doing that after every play this season and our 2001 squad kept it within 7 yards of the opponents backfield, so I don't understand the 30 yard jog on 3rd and 14... whatever, maybe I'm just getting old

Advertisement
Yep, I grew up loving all the celebration penalties, but it doesn't feel the same when we're not dominating. With that said, I didn't see Georgia doing that after every play this season and our 2001 squad kept it within 7 yards of the opponents backfield, so I don't understand the 30 yard jog on 3rd and 14... whatever, maybe I'm just getting old
A few times on a tackle for a loss Nesta or other players didn’t get set in time for the next play.

Even if he plays bad at times and I never thought he was elite I love this kid just like I loved Pope. Until he left. But he put on for the crib man and I love his attitude I just think he needs to be a linebacker and play closer to the LOS. I could be wrong I'm not football genius but that's my opinion. Welcome back young man go play hard and fuq up FSU next year
I will say this, Mario will bring out the best of every player he has on the team. That what elite coaches do and I hope Mario turns out to be not just the best fit for Miami but also an elite HC. Butch Davis did this and now its Mario Cristobal's turn.

Y’all realize he’s not going to play this year right? Striker doesn’t exist anymore and he’s nowhere big enough to play LB. He’s 5th on the totem pole in the safety room.

I will say is this, Mario will bring out the best of every player he has on the team. That what elite coaches do and I hope Mario turns out to be not just the best fit for Miami but also an elite HC. Butch Davis did this and now its Mario Cristobal's turn.
Gil is rangy af in the box I just don't like him on an island but Manny was trash. I'm sure now we will see more press man where Gil should look way better in that type of system.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good. We need all the help we can possibly get on defense. He needs to just embrace his endless appetite and stop trying to fight it. Lift like a lunatic for the next 8 months and play backer.
he needs better coaching and a better scheme, that's what he was missing.

Advertisement
Back