Frierson announces his return

Sure… I just hope he shows up for the season. Without the bad influences, he should be better. However, I’ll let him prove it on the field. He’s was an absolute beast a few seasons ago. Last year he got a taste for the good life and lost focus. We’ll all see together if he’s falls back, or moves forward. The Saturday night after the first game will tell us everything. Fingers crossed for this young man.
Yeah I think he was a bit out of shape at the start of the season and the coaches didn’t let him play himself back into shape or even make his a$$ stay late to do sprints for showing up bloated. Or maybe they made him gain weight, not sure, but he looks great right now. But they played seniors over some guys that deserved PT last year smh. How do you start Carter over this guy? HOW? When he got in he balled then came right out lol

Advertisement
Yeah I think he was a bit out of shape at the start of the season and the coaches didn’t let him play himself back into shape or even make his a$$ stay late to do sprints for showing up bloated. Or maybe they made him gain weight, not sure, but he looks great right now. But they played seniors over some guys that deserved PT last year smh. How do you start Carter over this guy? HOW? When he got in he balled then came right out lol

Love Frierson. But I got roasted for saying he was out of shape. Maybe they put Carter ahead of him because he lost focus? Regardless, glad to hear he's bought into Feld and the new staff. Hope he crushes it.

But am I correct that Chase Smith is essentially being looked at for the same role? If that's the case, then Gil better work and prepare like his life depends on it. Because Chase is a friggin baller. This has to be Gil's $ year so he can make his case to the league and clear out of Chase's way.

Advertisement
Back