Freshmen snaps and Key Smith's mom vs Gattis

The Coaches should just boycott the rest of the season & let the players Coach themselves.

I feel so bad for these poor poor Coaches to have to be forced to coach players that aren’t as Elite as them as they are at their jobs...

It’s really unfair when you think about, they should’ve just declined to play this season & abdicated until 2024 or 2025 when they can finally replace the roster with all the Elite 5-star players that they deserve.

If I were this staff I would seriously consider taking legal action against the University, they were clearly lied to...
Ice Cube Movie GIF

Advertisement
Explain young and frank coming along then? He seems to be doing half his job right. As oc he lacks but his messaging isn’t reaching everyone.
You can’t be this stupid!

Young was already a baller, they just had him stuffed on the bench.

Ladson has been relatively the same all season long. Steady, but nothing spectacular.

Porst less.

The Coaches should just boycott the rest of the season & let the players Coach themselves.

I feel so bad for these poor poor Coaches to have to be forced to coach players that aren’t as Elite as them as they are at their jobs...

It’s really unfair when you think about, they should’ve just declined to play this season & abdicated until 2024 or 2025 when they can finally replace the roster with all the Elite 5-star players that they deserve.

If I were this staff I would seriously consider taking legal action against the University, they were clearly lied to...
224EB602-C5C8-40D5-943C-05EA1E2ACFAD.png

Let’s be honest, Shattis acts like his 💩don’t stink in interviews! He takes no fault for anything and no accountability. Just kept saying players don’t execute his trash a$$ gameplan. He is the worst OC we have had here in a long long time! He is frustrated his **** ain’t working and probably goes off on dudes. That’s wrong. Ain’t no old school coaches (not good ones) that can’t realize they need to rethink their strategy and instead blame guys. He definitely lost this team. As far as Smith goes, not sure why y’all call him momas boy, anyone would tell their parent and maybe vent to them about this BS. Especially when you were the returning receiving leader and suddenly get no burn probably because you are not satisfied with the lack of targets you were getting. Smith would be wide open and he would not get a look. Any player would be ****ed. Again we are not in the practices or meetings but I’m pretty sure he not happy here in this limited offense, you can see it here in his demeanor. He is on returns only and gets no blocks and is our fastest offensive player. If he decides to transfer best believe USC is calling!

Advertisement
Explain young and frank coming along then? He seems to be doing half his job right. As oc he lacks but his messaging isn’t reaching everyone.
Frank coming along? Lol. But Key was not getting targeted when he was playing. Every time he was he made noise (when not overthrown). That’s the problem.

I did with my team once. The boys was complaining so I gave them 2 drives to call what they want off of what they see. It was 2 quick 3 & Outs. They come to the sideline and I’m like so are y’all ready to listen now or you wanna give it another go. 😂😂😂😂😂

Advertisement
C’mon man, all players vent to their parents. Just some parents are more vocal.
Even in High school I didn’t run back and tell my mommy what went on practice or if a coach was mean to me. I’ve had coaches rip me to shreds all the way back to campus for missing a tackle on the game winning drive. If I’d told my mom that **** would’ve broken loose. But looking back I deserved it and I’m glad I wasn’t a *****.

Everyone likes to rip the kids these days but immature *** grown people are raising these soft ***, entitled kids. If you have issues handle it face to face . If that doesn’t work transfer. The world doesn’t need to know every little bit of drama that’s going on.

Last edited:
While coaching the Dolphins, when a player was on the lockeroom floor having a seizure, Nick Saban stepped over him on his way to his office as if he was a pillow...

Just ******* win and give me hard coaching over what we've had in years past.

Let’s be honest, Shattis acts like his 💩don’t stink in interviews! He takes no fault for anything and no accountability. Just kept saying players don’t execute his trash a$$ gameplan. He is the worst OC we have had here in a long long time! He is frustrated his **** ain’t working and probably goes off on dudes. That’s wrong. Ain’t no old school coaches (not good ones) that can’t realize they need to rethink their strategy and instead blame guys. He definitely lost this team. As far as Smith goes, not sure why y’all call him momas boy, anyone would tell their parent and maybe vent to them about this BS. Especially when you were the returning receiving leader and suddenly get no burn probably because you are not satisfied with the lack of targets you were getting. Smith would be wide open and he would not get a look. Any player would be ****ed. Again we are not in the practices or meetings but I’m pretty sure he not happy here in this limited offense, you can see it here in his demeanor. He is on returns only and gets no blocks and is our fastest offensive player. If he decides to transfer best believe USC is calling!

Hey you can’t talk about Gattis that way.He got that paper and trophy saying he’s great remember….😜

You can’t be this stupid!

Young was already a baller, they just had him stuffed on the bench.

Ladson has been relatively the same all season long. Steady, but nothing spectacular.

Porst less.
Evidently reading comprehension, isn’t your strong suit. I literally just said his messaging doesn’t reach everyone. “Already a baller” is playing the result. He still had to develop and earn the PT

Advertisement
Every parent of a developing athlete has moments like this. Fortunately, most of us aren’t impulsive enough to spout off publicly. When it happens you realize why some players, no matter the sport, have issues adjusting their regimen and attitude when challenged by either members of the staff or the reality of diminished roles. Hats off to guys like Mallory, Young, Restrepo, and Horton. Chips on shoulders, resiliency, and other traits this team needs. Throw Skinner in there as well.

While coaching the Dolphins, when a player was on the lockeroom floor having a seizure, Nick Saban stepped over him on his way to his office as if he was a pillow...

Just ******* win and give me hard coaching over what we've had in years past.
If Saban would've stayed one more week, it would've been his Knocked out *** on the floor having a seizure,...F him...Zach Thomas shouldn't have been restrained for knocking his *** unconscious....

gattis might be a bad OC but there's no earthly way he just walked into a meeting room and said "you are the worst team ever" lol. i lean towards giving the player the benefit of the doubt, but man, with THIS team...i'm guessing some guys just can't handle tough coaching.

****, just compare it to the very next point about colbie young:

"Receiver Colbie Young — who has 18 receptions for 271 yards and four touchdowns the past three games after barely playing the first four weeks — said that something Cristobal said to him, when he wasn’t playing, resonated with him. Cristobal told him “you’ve got to work 10 times harder, don’t cry about it. Don’t pout about it.”"

is it any wonder which one is getting more burn?
Not only do I know he said it, he's 100% Trash as an OC...

Advertisement
Even in High school I didn’t run back and tell my mommy what went on practice or if a coach was mean to me. I’ve had coaches rip me to shreds all the way back to campus for missing a tackle on the game winning drive. If I’d told my mom that **** would’ve broken lose. But looking back I deserved it and I’m glad I wasn’t a *****.

Everyone likes to rip the kids these days but immature *** grown people are raising these soft ***, entitled kids. If you have issues handle it face to face . If that doesn’t work transfer. The world doesn’t need to know every little bit of drama that’s going on.
A phrase I have been using a lot lately.

"Kids haven't changed, Parents have."

C’mon man, all players vent to their parents. Just some parents are more vocal.
Yes, I agree. But for his moms to say that much, lends me to believe that he had a little more than just a venting session. I have had many disagreements with coaches over my years as an athlete (HS and College), and a coach. I’ve heard coaches say some crazy, unhinged ****. But I never went and told my mom that ****, because I knew my coaches didn't really hate my guts, nor did they mean the crazy **** they were saying, lol. They were just frustrated and trying to motivate us to get something done. Now imagine if the pressure was ramped up and they were making the cash that Gattis' *** is making. Some **** should stay in the locker room, is all I’m saying. The Locker room should be sacred place for coaches and athletes. At least that’s the way I was brought up. I’m old school tho. Kids are built different nowadays. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back