Freshmen snaps and Key Smith's mom vs Gattis

SCarolina Ibis

Medical Redshirt

BJ on playing freshmen vs playing the terrible veterans. Key Smith's mom is not a fan of Gattis.

Jacurri Brown has played in three games, including the past two, and has thrived with a small package of third- or fourth-down running plays. If he plays two more games, his redshirt is burned.

Wesley Bissainthe has played the second most among freshman (81 total defensive snaps & after a season-high 26 against Duke).

Nyjalik Kelly has played 74 snaps this season, including nine against Duke

Anez Cooper has played 49 snaps at guard and tackle.

Isaiah Horton has played in the past two games (according to UM) after not playing at all during the first five games.

Matthew McCoy played only in one game — late in the blowout of Benthune-Cookman.

Skinner has eight catches for 125 yards and has played 100 offensive snaps, but only eight against Duke.

Jaden Harris was beaten for a 69-yard passing play against Middle Tennessee State — only his second game appearance — and hasn’t been seen in a game since.

Graves hasn’t played at all.

Khamauri Rogers — coming off an ACL injury prior to his arrival at UM — played late in the Bethune-Cookman blowout but not since.

Markeith Williams has appeared briefly in two games (Bethune-Cookman and Texas A&M).

Ahmad Moten played only late in the Bethune-Cookman game.

Cyrus Moss played against Bethune-Cookman but not since, according to UM.

Receiver Key’Shawn Smith’s mother criticized offensive coordinator Josh Gattis on Twitter over the weekend before deleting the tweet.

“If you an offensive coordinator who walks in meeting [and] tells his team They are the Worst Team ever!” she tweeted. “Would you still want to play for him[?] I heard of tough coaches but [that’s] just stupid. I wonder if USC coach [talks to] his team like that.”

While I agree with Gattis that they are terrible, he needs to take a looong look in the mirror.

Advertisement
eff you steve austin GIF by WWE

Gattis when he leaves the Hecht after getting canned no f**** given

Advertisement
gattis might be a bad OC but there's no earthly way he just walked into a meeting room and said "you are the worst team ever" lol. i lean towards giving the player the benefit of the doubt, but man, with THIS team...i'm guessing some guys just can't handle tough coaching.

****, just compare it to the very next point about colbie young:

"Receiver Colbie Young — who has 18 receptions for 271 yards and four touchdowns the past three games after barely playing the first four weeks — said that something Cristobal said to him, when he wasn’t playing, resonated with him. Cristobal told him “you’ve got to work 10 times harder, don’t cry about it. Don’t pout about it.”"

is it any wonder which one is getting more burn?

Advertisement
Diaz acted like their home boy and best buddy doing water slides in the middle of the football field. This staff has to weed that beta mentality off of this team.
Can't agree with this enough. When the team is getting beat down at home and the camera shows their faces on the sidelines and instead of looking angry they look like their ok with it you know the problems in that locker room run deep. The beta virus must be eradicated.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The Coaches should just boycott the rest of the season & let the players Coach themselves.

I feel so bad for these poor poor Coaches to have to be forced to coach players that aren’t as Elite as them as they are at their jobs...

It’s really unfair when you think about, they should’ve just declined to play this season & abdicated until 2024 or 2025 when they can finally replace the roster with all the Elite 5-star players that they deserve.

If I were this staff I would seriously consider taking legal action against the University, they were clearly lied to...

The Coaches should just boycott the rest of the season & let the players Coach themselves.

I feel so bad for these poor poor Coaches to have to be forced to coach players that aren’t as Elite as them as they are at their jobs...

It’s really unfair when you think about, they should’ve just declined to play this season & abdicated until 2024 or 2025 when they can finally replace the roster with all the Elite 5-star players that they deserve.

If I were this staff I would seriously consider taking legal action against the University, they were clearly lied to...
Explain young and frank coming along then? He seems to be doing half his job right. As oc he lacks but his messaging isn’t reaching everyone.

I hope these coaches know as much about fornicating as they know about coaching - no use replicating by fathering another generation of frauds. And all the world needs is more whiney little bicches.

Methinks the frauds first need to be eliminated from the coaching staff.

Advertisement
Back