Freshman WRs

Brinson, George, and Smith have to be like, "I can come in and play IMMEDIATELY.......and have the opportunity to put up serious numbers".
If someone has a brain left on staff then Redding, Payton and Smith should get a chance. However of the ons you mentioned I see Brashard making an immidiate impact.

Advertisement
Mccloud I thought looked good as a DE. Looked like he should’ve been there his whole career
Excuse Me What GIF by One Chicago

You're arguing a point that's not relevant to what my point is. I happen to agree 100% he was great but it's neither here nor there to my comment on physicality.

Watching our receivers incapable of making tough catches is just depressing. We're a long way from Reggie Wayne, Andre Johnson, Santana Moss, or even Hankerson and Benjamin. Irvin, Perriman, Blades. Dawkins, Carroll, Lamar Thomas, Copeland, dammit even Berrios as a senior. Where have you gone, joe dimmaggio?
Thing is most of the drops were routine catches though smh

Advertisement
Gonna get negged to obliteration but it's cool (no hard feelings). I think Pope and/or Wiggins do good next year. They are on the typical dumb *** UM WR path. With the exception of A.R. 82 who I think our Strength Staff ****ed up.
F - Don't do much but for some reason, play on special teams and **** to burn the redshirt.
So - In rotation but not much of a factor
Jr - Be in position to make plays but **** it up
Sr - Break out
Berrios did this, Harley did this, Langham was a transfer candidate until he 2as the hero.
I don't know what the **** it is but this seems to be a trend.
On a separate note: I'm a Steelers fan so I get to see drops on Saturdays and Sundays
Barrios was not dropping passes every year like those bums. Everyone knew he was being used wrong here until his senior year. These guys have had playing time the past two years and are just not good bro. They’re not going to get possessed at the last second somehow. Harley was our leading returning WR so we knew he would get a lot of balls thrown his way.

Barrios was not dropping passes every year like those bums. Everyone knew he was being used wrong here until his senior year. These guys have had playing time the past two years and are just not good bro. They’re not going to get possessed at the last second somehow. Harley was our leading returning WR so we knew he would get a lot of balls thrown his way.
In Barrios defense his passes were contested, but he did drop quite a few.
But you are 100% correct bro

Advertisement
If someone has a brain left on staff then Redding, Payton and Smith should get a chance. However of the ons you mentioned I see Brashard making an immidiate impact.
They should have been playing all year, especially Keyshawn. He looks way better than Wiggins and Pope get the coaches still won't play him, it's insane.

Advertisement
I don't care what anyone says, I'm looking at Rob Likens sideways as **** right about now.

I used to but now I'm looking at Rhett and Manny even more sideways. 6/8 - it can be argued - cost us the game last night. When your WR1/WR2 start costing you games, you as HC and OC need to tell Likens - put someone else in who can play (no matter how much influence cooney has over manny, benching 6/8 can't be avoided). Unfortunately, it's the last game of the year and I'm sure come March, memories will be short and 6/8 will be back out there at WR1/WR2.

Wiggins has (STILL) the most upside physically of both mike and Pope. Comes down to just finishing the plays. Pope had the offers of the big boys. The thing with 3...I know he works. Pope and Wiggins work. It’s just you have to make these difference making plays. That’s if your that guy. If your not then your just “a guy” we’ve got a name for those. If your in year 4 and just “a guy” Peyton, X, brinson, smith and smith are stealing reps..simple as that
Physical upside doesn't make up for the fact that Wiggins is scared of contact.

Bet he was a beast in 7-on-7 though

Advertisement
Wiggins has (STILL) the most upside physically of both mike and Pope. Comes down to just finishing the plays. Pope had the offers of the big boys. The thing with 3...I know he works. Pope and Wiggins work. It’s just you have to make these difference making plays. That’s if your that guy. If your not then your just “a guy” we’ve got a name for those. If your in year 4 and just “a guy” Peyton, X, brinson, smith and smith are stealing reps..simple as that

It’s pointless to talk about physical upside (which I don’t agree with). He can’t play.

WR and OL are brutal every game. Between the drops and Scaife getting pushed into the QB or watching the QB get sacked on the most important drive of the night we are a train wreck.
Watch the playoffs and tell yourself we can compete. We lose by 30 to every team in the playoffs.

WR and OL are brutal every game. Between the drops and Scaife getting pushed into the QB or watching the QB get sacked on the most important drive of the night we are a train wreck.
Watch the playoffs and tell yourself we can compete. We lose by 30 to every team in the playoffs.

30 is being awfully generous.

Advertisement
Back