Freshman WRs

Alabama gets guys who make plays as frosh. We get guys who drop everything as experienced juniors.
**** Bama get those guys stacked and hit on maybe 1 or 2...Difference is they bringing them GUYS in each cycle. So on the ones they miss, there’s a dude right behind him ready to take a spot..we on the other hand have had Dee playing since he was a fresh. Same with Pope. Maybe next year they become solid like Harley. But clearly they wasn’t ready to produce at a top conference type leve that early... MO Henny

Advertisement
Gonna get negged to obliteration but it's cool (no hard feelings). I think Pope and/or Wiggins do good next year. They are on the typical dumb *** UM WR path. With the exception of A.R. 82 who I think our Strength Staff ****ed up.
F - Don't do much but for some reason, play on special teams and **** to burn the redshirt.
So - In rotation but not much of a factor
Jr - Be in position to make plays but **** it up
Sr - Break out
Berrios did this, Harley did this, Langham was a transfer candidate until he 2as the hero.
I don't know what the **** it is but this seems to be a trend.
On a separate note: I'm a Steelers fan so I get to see drops on Saturdays and Sundays
I think both have a chance to be more consistent. I’m not asking kids to transfer our writing them off like they don’t have the talent. They aren’t Davon Johnson or Khalil Jones out there. Do they take the step, remains to be seen

I think both have a chance to be more consistent. I’m not asking kids to transfer our writing them off like they don’t have the talent. They aren’t Davon Johnson or Khalil Jones out there. Do they take the step, remains to be seen
The first step to making a play is being in position. They get open but they have no dawg in them not on the screen, not high pointing the ball, not in traffic. They show flashes once every few games but it's not ****

The first step to making a play is being in position. They get open but they have no dawg in them not on the screen, not high pointing the ball, not in traffic. They show flashes once every few games but it's not ****
Man them bois need to see a Eye Dr and a sports DR

Advertisement
Brinson, George, and Smith have to be like, "I can come in and play IMMEDIATELY.......and have the opportunity to put up serious numbers".
This is the best post all day. With Pope and Wiggins gone these freshman will feast.

I don’t usually bash kids but #6 & #8....better not trout onto the field unless it’s on special teams...and neither better be punt returner. This **** is unbelievable, I rather see the freshmen drop passes atleast they have time to get better but those two are what they are at this point.

Brinson, George, and Smith have to be like, "I can come in and play IMMEDIATELY.......and have the opportunity to put up serious numbers".
Or, they're they're thinking that they'll never get to play since the coaches won't take out the starters no matter how bad they do

Advertisement
Gonna get negged to obliteration but it's cool (no hard feelings). I think Pope and/or Wiggins do good next year. They are on the typical dumb *** UM WR path. With the exception of A.R. 82 who I think our Strength Staff ****ed up.
F - Don't do much but for some reason, play on special teams and **** to burn the redshirt.
So - In rotation but not much of a factor
Jr - Be in position to make plays but **** it up
Sr - Break out
Berrios did this, Harley did this, Langham was a transfer candidate until he 2as the hero.
I don't know what the **** it is but this seems to be a trend.
On a separate note: I'm a Steelers fan so I get to see drops on Saturdays and Sundays
Pope may not be an utter embarrassment to UM by the time he is a senior. Especially if they ever put him in the slot and not a ******* 120lb boundary receiver.

Wiggins has no hope. He has no reason to play football anymore and should truly give it up. He has zero talent and zero heart. Pope kind of seems like he makes an effort at least.

Wiggins, Ivey, McCloud and Amari Carter are absolute embarrassments to people who put on the jersey before them.

No, because whatever they do well, pope and Wiggins will still trot out there and drop the ball.
Hahahaha if I was Manny I would tell 8and 6 they are benched and it may be good for them to hit the portal bc that was inexcusable tonight

Pope may not be an utter embarrassment to UM by the time he is a senior. Especially if they ever put him in the slot and not a ******* 120lb boundary receiver.

Wiggins has no hope. He has no reason to play football anymore and should truly give it up. He has zero talent and zero heart. Pope kind of seems like he makes an effort at least.

Wiggins, Ivey, McCloud and Amari Carter are absolute embarrassments to people who put on the jersey before them.
Mccloud I thought looked good as a DE. Looked like he should’ve been there his whole career

Advertisement
Advertisement
The dude had two tackles the entire game, without making any impact on the game. In the Game Day thread, I showed a pic of him behind the LOS when the RB was already 5 yards pass the LOS. You didn’t watch the game.
I mean did he not look better at that spot or do u still think his linebacker skills were better

If he does that, hes no better than Golden. Pope is unlikely to make a huge jump in Year 4, and Wiggins is a liability. You can’t tell me that they’re better than the 6-7 young guys behind them.

And if they are next year, then Lashley and Diaz utterly failed.
88 is 100xs better than Wiggins yet he gets benched for that feet for hands bum

Advertisement
Back