Confirmed Frank Ponce hired as QB Coach

Money, Cocaine, Strippers and the U
Credit to @djnellz or @PIPO ....can't remember who posted this before
cocaine party hard GIF

Advertisement
HERE IS HIS CLAIM TO FAME - La Progresiva Presbyterian School (offensive coordinator - 1992)

i will venture to say that no other La Progresiva coach has ever coached anywhere else.

Lol, I remember seeing that and thought never in a million years would I have predicted a coach from there would coach at UM. Next thing you’re going to tell me is that we’re going to sign a kid out of Lasalle!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Has to be. Why else would he do it?
Because even without that title, the QB room has TVD and Jake Garcia in it. If they ball out, he'll get juice regardless.

I know some will make "bro" jokes about this, but I don't understand the complaints about this hire. The guy was an OC. He's a great asset to us as a QB coach.

Advertisement
Gattis wont be here for more than 2 seasons imo. He is gonna kill it and get HC offers. Having a guy like this ready to step in would be huge. And Mario gets another guy he is familiar with and also another Florida guy with ties. Pumping the brakes a little Ferman has had some stinker over the years reporting on hires. Even this offseason saying Manny was close to securing another season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back