Frank Gore

Advertisement
Yes, IF.

I am a little biased; Frank is one of my favs, alongside Stork and Rusty.

Bottom line, IF its true, he'll likely not do any time, but I'm disappointed in him. Unless the woman was attacking him or whatever, you dont lay hands on a woman. Thats being a man.
from the tmz stuff, it sounds like he did in the hallway of a hotel room floor which means they have video footage of it all lol.

from the tmz stuff, it sounds like he did in the hallway of a hotel room floor which means they have video footage of it all lol.
Maybe so. Or it was a witness. Or the lady changed her mind about the charges. Or she pulled an Amber Heard and TMZ'd Frank out of spite.

Need the reciepts. TMZ isnt exactly a reputable news organization.

Advertisement
We ain’t uplifting no heauxs over the GOAT

992A6A1F-7C3A-4C89-B1B9-103E95557F31.gif

Advertisement
Obviously need moar details but I think the only possible defense based on what we know now is that she was out of her mind and about to run through the hotel screaming and naked. Frank claims that he dragged her back into his room (albeit roughly) for her own safety/dignity.

Obviously things must've settled somewhat once the cops arrived because she seemingly wasn't trying to press charges and had no visible injuries.

It's just obviously not a good look for our boy as things stand right now.

I'd claim a threesome gone wrong.

Bear in mind, Johnny Depp was supposed to be this horrible woman beater until he got to trial and we found out different.

Just like Kellen Winslow Jr (who was found guilty in a court of law), Frank is innocent until proven guilty. With a relatively low charge, seems like the police are unsure they can throw the book at him.

We gotta stick up for our guys until evidence proves the contrary.
If Johnny Depp is your example.... sheesh. No one came out of the trial looking good.

Advertisement
Obviously need moar details but I think the only possible defense based on what we know now is that she was out of her mind and about to run through the hotel screaming and naked. Frank claims that he dragged her back into his room (albeit roughly) for her own safety/dignity.

Obviously things must've settled somewhat once the cops arrived because she seemingly wasn't trying to press charges and had no visible injuries.

It's just obviously not a good look for our boy as things stand right now.

I'd claim a threesome gone wrong.
It’s a terrible look even if you are correct (which is what you’re saying)

But yeah at his age you gotta know a huge red flag when you come across it by now

So it’s either incredible stupidity to be in that position, or something much much worse

Love Frank but you’re too old for this **** man

Advertisement
Frank has excellent reflexes.

He probably saw her about to fall, reacted immediately - grabbed her by the only thing he could easily grab - to stabilize her. Then directed, and guided her and assist her across the hall. As a gentleman should.

That's the problem with naked womens. Just not any clothes to grab for an assist.

It’s a terrible look even if you are correct (which is what you’re saying)

But yeah at his age you gotta know a huge red flag when you come across it by now

So it’s either incredible stupidity to be in that position, or something much much worse

Love Frank but you’re too old for this **** man
Agreed. At absolute best Frank had a brazen disregard for his name and legacy to be in that situation. I don't really want to speculate about the worst case scenario.

If Johnny Depp is your example.... sheesh. No one came out of the trial looking good.
So even guys blame immediately condemn other guys...even if proven completely innocent? Holy ****

I mean i didn't watch all the trial but he didn't hit her or anything right?

Frank has excellent reflexes.

He probably saw her about to fall, reacted immediately - grabbed her by the only thing he could easily grab - to stabilize her. Then directed, and guided her and assist her across the hall. As a gentleman should.

That's the problem with naked womens. Just not any clothes to grab for an assist.

If it was 1975 Frank would've had another option.

Advertisement
Back