Frank Gore

Advertisement
"The victim did not exhibit signs of injury and complaints were not filed at the time. However, an ensuing investigation resulted in Franklin Gore being charged with simple assault related to the domestic violence incident."

Must be camera footage or something of him pushing her. This seems like a bare minimum charge but they still went ahead after seeing no signs of injury and the victim seemingly not wanting to file a complaint once they arrived.

Advertisement
slap slapping GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
"The victim did not exhibit signs of injury and complaints were not filed at the time. However, an ensuing investigation resulted in Franklin Gore being charged with simple assault related to the domestic violence incident."

Must be camera footage or something of him pushing her. This seems like a bare minimum charge but they still went ahead after seeing no signs of injury and the victim seemingly not wanting to file a complaint once they arrived.
once its reported it usually becomes a decision up to the state vs whether someone wants to move forward or not. it sucks but id agree that they prolly have some video feed of him pushing her. regardless, **** be fine (prolly will get pled down or just some pre trial diversion type stuff) and all parties will move on. hopefully, this is the last time he puts his hands on a woman though. look at the clown of the year for the hornets. he had a bag of a lifetime coming his way as a FA and he ****ed it up bc he tried to be some kind of stupid "alpha" and now hes facing some serious jail time.

just saw the details - man frank youre an idiot there. if something is going on, call security and get away from the situation.

Bear in mind, Johnny Depp was supposed to be this horrible woman beater until he got to trial and we found out different.

Just like Kellen Winslow Jr (who was found guilty in a court of law), Frank is innocent until proven guilty. With a relatively low charge, seems like the police are unsure they can throw the book at him.

We gotta stick up for our guys until evidence proves the contrary.

Advertisement
Bear in mind, Johnny Depp was supposed to be this horrible woman beater until he got to trial and we found guilty.

Just like Kellen Winslow Jr (who was found guilty in a court of law), Frank is innocent until proven guilty. With a relatively low charge, seems like the police are unsure they can throw the book at him.
while youre right about innocent vs guilt, if he dragged her in a hallway of a hotel room, there are a ton of cameras that likely caught it. they got the video is my guess and charged off of that. If thats the case, yeah this will be open and shut lol but again he wont be going to jail or anything for this. its simple assault and they'll prolly just drop it down if its a first time offender and make him do some community serivce/ anger management classes/etc.

while youre right about innocent vs guilt, if he dragged her in a hallway of a hotel room, there are a ton of cameras that likely caught it. they got the video is my guess and charged off of that. If thats the case, yeah this will be open and shut lol but again he wont be going to jail or anything for this. its simple assault and they'll prolly just drop it down if its a first time offender and make him do some community serivce/ anger management classes/etc.
Yes, IF.

I am a little biased; Frank is one of my favs, alongside Stork and Rusty.

Bottom line, IF its true, he'll likely not do any time, but I'm disappointed in him. Unless the woman was attacking him or whatever, you dont lay hands on a woman. Thats being a man.

Advertisement
Back