Frank Gore

Advertisement
Does'nt Frank have a pretty much unblemished record and image in the public eye and law?

This is his biggest public perception problem?

May not be a good look, but likely will not aMOUNT to much. I mean she nakid right...

Does'nt Frank have a pretty much unblemished record and image in the public eye and law?

This is his biggest public perception problem?

May not be a good look, but likely will not aMOUNT to much. I mean she nakid right...
yeah this is really the only time I even heard of him getting in trouble. could just be a blip

"The victim did not exhibit signs of injury and complaints were not filed at the time. However, an ensuing investigation resulted in Franklin Gore being charged with simple assault related to the domestic violence incident."

Must be camera footage or something of him pushing her. This seems like a bare minimum charge but they still went ahead after seeing no signs of injury and the victim seemingly not wanting to file a complaint once they arrived.
The system is designed for us men to get screwed over.

Advertisement
@Brooklyndee .....wtf??....Frank??
I haven't spoke to him yet. He texted me a few hrs ago for some celebrity boxing crap but I've been slammed. Myself I can't see anyway this isn't anything but nonsense. I haven't seen him a bunch since he's been training so maybe he's one of those people who starts fighting and becomes that person. Knowing frank I can't see anyway in **** that's the case. Such a calm passive dude. Also if it was anything genuine wouldn't be the charge he has either. I'm finally about to be home. I'll reach out now.

Advertisement
youre A ladies man right
Major League Baseball Sport GIF by MLB

Advertisement
Pure speculation…Frank was with a woman who he met, and hired in AC, who decided she was not going to leave his room. And she figured that if she didn’t put her clothes on, Frank would not kick her out. I don’t know if she wanted more money than agreed upon but I'm confident that his not a Warren Sapp situation whereby Frank refused to pay for service.
In the end none of what I wrote will make a difference in court.

Educated guess as to outcome…Frank will have to undergo a 26 week Domestic Violence course which meets twice per week. If completed successfully the charges will be dropped (assuming this is a first offense).

Or maybe don’t pull a naked woman by her hair and drag her across a hotel walkway?
We’re you inside the hotel room? For all we know she could’ve had a knife on her and threatened Gore. This is a report, he said she said. You’re automatically blaming Gore. Lol

Advertisement
We’re you inside the hotel room? For all we know she could’ve had a knife on her and threatened Gore. This is a report, he said she said. You’re automatically blaming Gore. Lol
The suggestion that the system is skewed against men is an ignorant comment. The system is designed however to punish people who put themselves in a situation where they open themselves up to these types of allegations. I'm a homer as much as everyone here but also a realist--at best, Frank put himself in a bad situation.

The suggestion that the system is skewed against men is an ignorant comment. The system is designed however to punish people who put themselves in a situation where they open themselves up to these types of allegations. I'm a homer as much as everyone here but also a realist--at best, Frank put himself in a bad situation.

Naw bruh.

A bad situation with a woman is a bad situation with a woman. Doesn't matter if she is your wife or a hooker. Countless innocent men find themselves in jail everyday thinking it couldn't happen to them.

Decision making helps, but is not foolproof in today's climate. Any time you are alone with a woman, you are taking a risk. How much of a risk depends on how much you know about her prior.

Our system is designed to file charges, sell bonds, and generate as much revenue as possible for the people involved with it. They can indict a ham sandwich and make laws so vague they can be stretched to cover almost any situation if the desire is really there.

We got to learn to be patient with our judgement. We have no evidence to draw any conclusions one way or the other. Let it play out.

Advertisement
Back