Francois fsu qb news (he gone)

Obviously I don’t want this to happen, but if I’m Taggart I’m contacting Shane Buechele, Braxton Bermeister, or Ty Storey immediately

Advertisement
The clocking is ticking on Willie, a lot of the FSU boosters never liked him from the beginning & now that they got Briles on staff they basically have his replacement already in line.

Anything worse than 9-3 & he's gone at the end of the season.

That’s a bold statement my friend.

Personally I think he does survive 8-4, but you could be right. But the truth is, I have a hard time seeing them even get the eight wins. What do you think is going to be his record this year?

While I understand the severity of the situation I also know that a woman can push a man to his limits BUT I would never hit a woman.

I'll stop typing when U stop typing...none of this is about me being a tough guy and U know shii about me so the only idiot here is U...I stand by the fact that no one on the face of this earth will inflict harm on me without me defending myself, if U see that as me being a tough guy then a tough guy I am
Jail is full of tough guys for defending themselves from women, just sayin’

Advertisement
Funny how everyone says Francois says is one of the toughest QB's they've ever seen due to all the hits he's taken in the pocket over the years but as soon as the mouth breathers heard his girl might've hit him they're like OH yeah he had to hit her back....smh.

When I lived up there 2 FSU DL men and an OL were hammered and crashed into a pregnant ladies car totaled and ran from the scene literally right in front of the stadium. Everyone in tally was talking about it and I was sure I’d see it on the news. Low and behold it disappears into thin air. Tallahassee police department is a huge joke. This guy Francois deserves to be raped over hot coals for putting his hands on a woman. Absolutely pathetic
Man I hope you meant RAKED over hot coals

So Blackman who sucks, Travis who is the transfer from Louisville who won’t play this year due to transfer rules, and probably that qb from Louisiana is what their depth chart looks like.

Advertisement
I agree with that to a certain extent, but money is not a problem for FSU, there's language in every contract that can allow them to lower the amount they actually have to pay when they let a coach go.

But trust, losing to Miami again, losing to Clemson, Cuse & BC, or if they fck around and lose to NC St too at Doak, he's outta there. FSU isn't gonna sit back & watch Cuse come up to take their spot in the Atlantic & they're already taking beatings from Clemson every year. Now with Louisville having a new staff & UF having Mullen making them competent they're not just gonna let Willie continue to drive their program down to mediocrity.

They're not strapped for cash, if they gotta pay upwards of $15mill to get rid of him, they will.

I agree that the roar coming from Tallahassee will be able to be heard for 500 miles if they have another bad year. It just will come down to exactly how bad as far as his future. I think 7-5 and a bowl game will be "progress" and he stays. And while I wouldn't say FSU is strapped for cash, there is a huge battle almost daily between the program and the boosters. It's probably the #1 reason Jimbo left. Andy Miller and the boosters don't just throw money around, and people like Jimbo think they shouldn't be as frugal as they usually are. I just don't see them cutting an $18M check unless it's a complete dumpster fire. But we'll see. I think they'll be a little better and the schedule is a lot easier. Really, if they don't go 7-5 or better they should bite the bullet and fire him because any competent coach would with the talent they have and the schedule. MUCH easier than last season.

Only fools get baited by females. Be a man and walk a way.
Walk away while they dig their nails in your face and slap you around, but just walk away. This preconceived notion that a man should never lay a hand on a woman is crap. Yes, you should give a woman a huge break and not fight them as you would a man, but if a ***** is laying in on my face and kicking me, best believe I am tossing her to the side. You don’t have to hit a woman to stop her, but you don’t have to sit there and take an *** whopping just because she is a female. Wrap her up and toss her to the side. Some of them may have 100lbs on you. Then what? Just take a whopping because she has a ******. Thin line if you ask me.

That’s a bold statement my friend.

Personally I think he does survive 8-4, but you could be right. But the truth is, I have a hard time seeing them even get the eight wins. What do you think is going to be his record this year?
With no QB, I could easily see them losing 5-6 games this year, plus their OL issues haven't been solved yet. And the thing that makes FSU such a bad team is the fact they have no leadership, those players do not believe in or respect Willie, like at all lol. That's a locker room filled with guys who don't give a fck about anything but themselves.

They have an extremely overrated secondary & no real dynamic playmakers on Offense, especially at WR.

NC St will be their early test at home, they lose that game it'll be a snowball effect after that.

Advertisement
I Mean, haven’t you seen the rash of women win long histories of beating up their husbands shooting people?
I guess the FAKE NEWS isn’t reporting it and all us guys are innocently hanging out on this site without any knowledge of how close we always are to getting our asses handed to us by a woman. Bad stuff

Advertisement
With no QB, I could easily see them losing 5-6 games this year, plus their OL issues haven't been solved yet. And the thing that makes FSU such a bad team is the fact they have no leadership, those players do not believe in or respect Willie, like at all lol. That's a locker room filled with guys who don't give a fck about anything but themselves.

They have an extremely overrated secondary & no real dynamic playmakers on Offense, especially at WR.

NC St will be their early test at home, they lose that game it'll be a snowball effect after that.

Yeah that’s a nice analysis, I like your overview especially the part about NC State being an early test. That’s one game I’m sure we will watch with interest.

Hate watch, that is.

FSU will absolutely not tolerate losing like he did. If he repeats his results this season, he's gone regardless of the cost. Look at their results in major sports, they don't mess around.

LOL at the idea Briles is their HCIW. That hire is far from a decision that was universally supported. If anything, it shows just how close they are to dumping Urkel. If it works great, they'll act like they're geniuses. If it doesn't, they'll have the narrative they gave him everything he wanted despite their misgivings.

I guess the FAKE NEWS isn’t reporting it and all us guys are innocently hanging out on this site without any knowledge of how close we always are to getting our asses handed to us by a woman. Bad stuff

No, his *** was handed to him by his despicable actions...the woman finally had enough. Visit the local Shelter for Abused Women sometime for some real insight into this type of sick mentality. Her friends & family have probably been telling her to ditch the guy for a long time.

Not to worry though, FAU will probably lay out the red carpet for him.

If your grandma, mother, wife, daughter, niece, aunt, granddaughter, gender-assigned/transitioned or female friend has the temerity to initiate contact and put their hands on anyone then I will not lose sleep if they lose the arm those hands are connected to or someone retaliates resulting in them being maimed/crippled.

So if grammy slaps my arm, I guess it’s ok if I just haul off and break her jaw, according to you.

With that paragraph, you prove what a light-work ***** you are.

Only a bltch would write what you just wrote. You are literally justifying severe physical response to any physical contact from a woman. You are one piece of shlt.

Justifying severe physical violence against women. Yeah I’m not surprised coming from you

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back