Francois fsu qb news (he gone)

Advertisement
It doesn’t apply to this situation just based off the audio but some women are really persistent and pretty much wont stop until they get a fight. I think it’s pretty dumb how so many people can say don’t hit a woman BUT also say a woman hitting a man isn’t a problem. Everybody is not the same and you can’t go thru life putting your hands on people and thinking you somehow get to decide how they should respond as well. They wanna be treated equal to men in the workforce, positions of power, sports and society in general so let’s be equal here too.

Weird audio clip. From listening to it, she seems to be more concerned with being hit “in her face” as opposed to just being hit.

Maybe they’re into T, S, & M. — the “T” standing for throwing **** in the house.

Advertisement
I’m not sure men getting beat up by women is a big issue

Man my comments weren't about whether or not men getting beat up by women was an issue...it was about I'm not letting nobody on the face of this earth inflict harm upon me (without me doing something to defend myself) and making sure we teach both men and women to keep their hands to themselves...PERIOD

Last edited:
I honestly can't laugh hard enough at this ignorance.

Ignorance on who's end? Ignorance is one of those words folks tend to use too loosely bcs they don't know the true definition and meaning of it...nothing I said was ignorant buddy but U thinking its ignorant is the ignorance (that went over your head didnt it)

Man my comments weren't about whether or not men getting beat up by woman was an issue...it was about I'm not letting nobody on the face of this earth inflict harm upon me (without me doing something to defend myself) and making sure we teach both men and women to keep their hands to themselves...PERIOD

Just stop typing. We get it, you're a "tough guy" who wouldn't dare let a female hit him without repercussion. Which makes you the same idiot we all watch on cops yelling "they disrespected me" before there put in handcuffs and headed to prison.

Crazy man. Not the first time he’s been caught too. Isn’t he the only QB on their roster? F—k are they doing up there.
Nothing is going to happen here, no matter what. Remember the charges against Jameis Winston? What happened? NOTHING! They covered it well at Tally!!

Advertisement
Just stop typing. We get it, you're a "tough guy" who wouldn't dare let a female hit him without repercussion. Which makes you the same idiot we all watch on cops yelling "they disrespected me" before there put in handcuffs and headed to prison.

I'll stop typing when U stop typing...none of this is about me being a tough guy and U know shii about me so the only idiot here is U...I stand by the fact that no one on the face of this earth will inflict harm on me without me defending myself, if U see that as me being a tough guy then a tough guy I am

It doesn’t apply to this situation just based off the audio but some women are really persistent and pretty much wont stop until they get a fight. I think it’s pretty dumb how so many people can say don’t hit a woman BUT also say a woman hitting a man isn’t a problem. Everybody is not the same and you can’t go thru life putting your hands on people and thinking you somehow get to decide how they should respond as well. They wanna be treated equal to men in the workforce, positions of power, sports and society in general so let’s be equal here too.

"There's a reason to do everything. There's a reason to kick an old man down a flight of stairs. JUST DON'T DO IT. NO ONE IS ABOVE AN ASSWHIPPING"--Chris Rock

Frenchie is a moron, why stay with someone that brings that out of you. That said, I doubt homeboy was going Ike Turner and beating her with no provocation. It was an awful relationship with two douchebags beating on each other. Frenchie should be gone, but I feel no sympathy for the lady involved.

FSU QB Deondre Francois‘s partner post audio/video of alleged domestic violence on Instagram NSFW
renderTimingPixel.png

Serious
nsfw

Edit:
Twitter mirror to audio/video
Text of IG post:
“I normally don’t put my business on ig, but I am tired of my name being drug through the mud since the beginning, I have been silent. For 2 years I have been in a domestic situation with @_dirtie12 I thought I loved him and thought he could change for the better but it has gotten worse. I lost my first child because of all of the beating and I suffer from post Partum depression. This situation is taking a toll on my life. Yes, I stayed after that because I was stupid and blinded by love . This isn’t love . You are a coward and this isn’t right . Just because you are who you are that doesn’t give you the right to put your hands on a woman ever!!!”

What. The. ****.

Advertisement
They're called Forced *** University for a reason. ****, they just hired a dude that made covering up rape a recruiting pitch.
It's a new day and age now. Although you don't see him hit her, it's threatened and clearly implied taking place off-camera. I can easily see F$U with tons of pressure to kick him off the team. That was an ugly video.

The sad part in all of this, FSU will still keep him on the roster because he's their only QB on the roster sans Blackman.

I'll stop typing when U stop typing...none of this is about me being a tough guy and U know shii about me so the only idiot here is U...I stand by the fact that no one on the face of this earth will inflict harm on me without me defending myself, if U see that as me being a tough guy then a tough guy I am
lol congrats

Advertisement
Always was raised that you should never put your hands on a woman regardless of the situation. What be going on in these peoples head to compel them to do that sh*t? Smh...

good for you, Brock..This post says so much more than intended.

Imagine if that was ur mom or ur sister that this mf was hitting. What a POS. What’s worse is that this situation was clearly swept under the rug by FSU and their pathetic program. If I remember correctly apparently one of his teammates and one of his COACHES was on scene before the police even got there. Absolutely disgusting. TPD always out does themselves with the amount of corruption going on there. This is just one of a million incidents that occurs under their watch that the just don’t give a **** about

that was hard to hear. beyond football, you hope she's out of his life. i doubt anything will come out of this but who knows

Advertisement
Back