Francois decommitted

Advertisement
I agree. Acting like bama sprinkled nfl fairy dust on the dudes they’ve had drafted.
I don’t see Jobe solidifying his spot anywhere on that team so far.
But you know who’s not getting benched? Ps2.
You know why that is? Cause he’s freaking elite before he got there and everyone knew it. And we all know who coached him right? The same dude everyone wants out of here.

His dad and Chad Wilson coached him. Rumph was already here when he was coming up. Rumph coach Campbell since he was young...along with Schwartz at Auburn

His dad and Chad Wilson coached him. Rumph was already here when he was coming up. Rumph coach Campbell since he was young...along with Schwartz at Auburn
I didn’t intend to sound like Rumph taught him everything he knows. But he sure it’s **** didn’t mess up anything his pops and chose started.

I didn’t intend to sound like Rumph taught him everything he knows. But he sure it’s **** didn’t mess up anything his pops and chose started.

Rumph needs to follow up with some studs in this class. After Bandy leaves everyone i spretty much his guys. Williams was anice pull in the last class for him to gain momentum on the recruiting trail.

Advertisement
Rumph needs to follow up with some studs in this class. After Bandy leaves everyone i spretty much his guys. Williams was anice pull in the last class for him to gain momentum on the recruiting trail.
All the corners are his now including bandy.

He didnt evaluate or have to recruit Bandy at all. Dude was on our doorstep begging for the offer. The rest of the guys are all his.
Its still his guy. Doesnt matter how it happened. And he actually did have to evaluate him with diaz because diaz didn't want to offer him at one point.

Advertisement
He's a kid that should redshirt and be seen 2 years down the road. He has upside because he can cover. He's just so small weight wise for my liking and what we do.
Let’s hope that crazy eyes gets his produce form the same Mexican supermarket as Clemson.

Advertisement
I see that Canes have one corner committed, Justin Hodges. Is he any good?

Advertisement
Never said that. But some Kids have it and some don’t. Work ethic and discipline has a lot to do with it as well obviously.
But most former players kids don’t pan out.
Kid was gifted and was put in the right position. We talk a lot about coaching on here. But we how can you explain some kids from fcs schools getting a high draft pick and those schools never duplicating it?
How come central Michigan never had another Antonio Brown or just a good enough receiver to get drafted?
I remember seeing video of ps2 at receiver in one of those 7on7 camps. He was mossing everyone.
Remember Judy’s film as a dB? It was just as impressive as his receiving highlights.
So everyone wants to jump on bama osu lsu as some school that produces nfl talent. They all get credit for putting 5 star dudes in the league that they mostly pay for. Dudes that fiu would put in the league If they went there. But we keep putting guys in the league that no one thought would be there. And instead of applauding it we bash the coaches cause “bama would’ve gotten them drafted higher”.
So Saban is gonna get credit for putting these 5 stars in the league but doesn’t take any heat for highly rated dudes on his team that never even got drafted. Raymond gonna get credit for putting Delpite in the league. Freaking kool was hyped up as putting low rated linemen in the league but Rumph is meh?
We land a 4 star and he doesn’t get drafted we don’t develop talent is the narrative. We get a low rated 3 star in the league people say “big deal Toledo has a 3atar dude in the draft as well”.
How many 4 stars have passed through uga bama lsu osu oklahome over the last ten years and didn’t get drafted? Everyone gets a **** pass except us.
I’ll put it this way: in the last 10 years have we failed to put a 5 star in the league? Even golden put duke in the nfl. But we say ohh duke was going anyway.
If duke goes somewhere else ohh he went there because that team can put him in the league and we can’t.

the whole player development narrative is a myth

So Ohio state took another defensive back over Francois. Supposedly they might be full. And he visited Florida and may have some interest but they haven’t even offered him a scholarship. Kids don’t care about being plan B guys if the program is winning I guess. I don’t know if my pride could take that hit but so be it. Kid has left us twice. Twice!!!! Go be a someone’s plan B

Francois says he is talking with Penn State too. Supposedly setting up an OV to both Penn State and OSU although neither is done yet. I don't see his name mentioned anywhere on Penn State boards - maybe Plan B there too..

Advertisement
Back