Francois decommitted

Francois says he is talking with Penn State too. Supposedly setting up an OV to both Penn State and OSU although neither is done yet. I don't see his name mentioned anywhere on Penn State boards - maybe Plan B there too..

Jesus Christ is this kid getting bad advice...Guess he just wants to leave home.

Advertisement
We need to look at some out of state options. Jordan Addison (Pitt Commit) is a nice looking prospect.

This seems to be who we want right now. I dont see a need to go all the way to Maryland for a receiver when you have 20 guys in south Florida that can play here.

This seems to be who we want right now. I dont see a need to go all the way to Maryland for a receiver when you have 20 guys in south Florida that can play here.
He is projected as a DB. You can say he falls in the athlete column. Agree 100% on Emilien. He is #1 on our board and should be.

He is projected as a DB. You can say he falls in the athlete column. Agree 100% on Emilien. He is #1 on our board and should be.
You're right its confusing cause on the left he is listed at receiver and on the right corner. Definitely intriguing athlete with those testing numbers.

Advertisement
Francois says he is talking with Penn State too. Supposedly setting up an OV to both Penn State and OSU although neither is done yet. I don't see his name mentioned anywhere on Penn State boards - maybe Plan B there too..
What he say about Miami?

We need to look at some out of state options. Jordan Addison (Pitt Commit) is a nice looking prospect.

Get one of Emilen or Poitier and hold on to what you have and it's an excellent wr class imo...I prefer Poitier, but Emilen senior tape looks good too. Don't understand how you pass on Poitier (if that's what happened) in a year you need 3-4. Upside through the roof, no brainer. I like Williams from Belle Glade too, but apparently the staff does not.

If you miss on those 2 and don't wait to wait on #4 til next year, I'd go with size and full court press K.Long from Tampa.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Get one of Emilen or Poitier and hold on to what you have and it's an excellent wr class imo...I prefer Poitier, but Emilen senior tape looks excellent. Don't understand how you pass on Poitier (if that's what happened) in a year you need 3-4. Upside through the roof, no brainer. I like Williams from Belle Glade too, but apparently the staff does not.

If you miss on those 2 and don't wait to wait on #4 til next year, I'd go with size and full court press K.Long from Tampa.
Aside from Javier Morton, are there any out of state DBs we are seriously looking at? I would love in state Kendall Dennis but that looks to be a pipe dream.

Get one of Emilen or Poitier and hold on to what you have and it's an excellent wr class imo...I prefer Poitier, but Emilen senior tape looks excellent. Don't understand how you pass on Poitier (if that's what happened) in a year you need 3-4. Upside through the roof, no brainer. I like Williams from Belle Glade too, but apparently the staff does not.

I can see why. You have Redding and Fleming committed who are both better than Poitier. I dont think Restrpo is but I think he is more of a culture/locker room type of take. Emilien is a lot more polished. We tend to fall in love with big receivers but they have a really high bust rate.

What he say about Miami?

He told the rivals guys he is in regular communication with the staff and they are staying on top of him. He also said Keyshawn Washington is in his ear to come back to Miami to play together. He is going to take an OV to Miami the weekend of December 13th. He told them "the staff is still optimistic about me". LOL

Ivins said something similar. Banda and Manny are in contact with the family. Seems likely Miami will get an OV. OSu is now full at DB and believes OSU may not even bring him in for an OV. Supposedly Francois decommitted without consulting/discussing it with the appropriate people. IDK who that is - maybe the coach or his family. Seems a little odd.

Advertisement
I can see why. You have Redding and Fleming committed who are both better than Poitier. I dont think Restrpo is but I think he is more of a culture/locker room type of take. Emilien is a lot more polished. We tend to fall in love with big receivers but they have a really high bust rate.

So do kids that catch a lot of balls in high school, then become 20 catch, 11.0 possession WR in college....Can't win big with them either.

But yeah I'd be happy with Emilen, I just think Poitier was the easiest eval/take in the world since day 1 (especially if you are taking 3-4). And I just think we need some size right now. Redding is legit 6'2 so that helps obv. I wish the light would go on for Dee Wiggins, he looks so good when he DOES something but it's few and far between, and had the drop issues when he first got here (not sure if still has em, has 6-7 catches this year, can't remember if any drops)

Last edited:
Ivins said something similar. Banda and Manny are in contact with the family. Seems likely Miami will get an OV. OSu is now full at DB and believes OSU may not even bring him in for an OV. Supposedly Francois decommitted without consulting/discussing it with the appropriate people. IDK who that is - maybe the coach or his family. Seems a little odd.

Which de-commit lol...I lost track. I would not suck this kid anymore than he's been sucked (nh)...At some point you are in/out, and this kid doesn't give a **** about his word meaning anything. Bad trait but that may just be me.

He told the rivals guys he is in regular communication with the staff and they are staying on top of him. He also said Keyshawn Washington is in his ear to come back to Miami to play together. He is going to take an OV to Miami the weekend of December 13th. He told them "the staff is still optimistic about me". LOL

LOL he gone.

Advertisement
Aside from Javier Morton, are there any out of state DBs we are seriously looking at? I would love in state Kendall Dennis but that looks to be a pipe dream.

Hope not...This is the state you want to be in for DB. Maybe Louisiana too

And yeah I really like K.Dennis, not sure if he's realistic.

I'm not as high on Dom Hill as others, but again just my opinion...Maybe as a safety, little stiff for corner imo.

So do kids that catch a lot of balls in high school, then become 20 catch, 11.0 possession WR in college....Can't win big with them either.

But yeah I'd be happy with Emilen, I just think Poitier was the easiest task in the world since day 1. And I just think we need some size right now. Redding is legit 6'2 so that helps obv. I wish the light would go on for Dee Wiggins, he looks so good when he DOES something but it's few and far between, and had the drop issues when he first got here (not sure if still has em, has 6-7 catches this year, can't remember if any drops)
Ivins notes portier has visited the last 2 Miami games so that’s noteworthy

Ivins notes portier has visited the last 2 Miami games so that’s noteworthy

Yup that's what got all this talk started. Again I like either kid, so glad to get either on board. Um needs trick-county commits in the worst way.

Last edited:

Believe the Gators are keeping their options open in case Avantae Williams doesn’t happen.

Advertisement
Back