Francois decommitted

Hope not...This is the state you want to be in for DB. Maybe Louisiana too

And yeah I really like K.Dennis, not sure if he's realistic.

I'm not as high on Dom Hill as others, but again just my opinion...Maybe as a safety, little stiff for corner imo.
Dont think I have heard this kid mentioned. Diminutive but plays physical for his size.

Advertisement
Dont think I have heard this kid mentioned. Diminutive but plays physical for his size.

D Money mentioned him in spring, nice little player on either side of the ball...But again not sure they will go that small at corner right now...Clarke 5'10/5'11ish. Couch last year, and couple small wr in fold. i think they want mid size to straight up tall and lanky (to replace hodges)

He and D.Stanley at Central (formerly Chaminade) are similar...Little pit bulls that can help in the return game and physical for their size. This kid may be a little more explosive if you want him on offense, but both can play, maybe smaller than what UM is looking for though.

Last edited:
I agree. Acting like bama sprinkled nfl fairy dust on the dudes they’ve had drafted.
I don’t see Jobe solidifying his spot anywhere on that team so far.
But you know who’s not getting benched? Ps2.
You know why that is? Cause he’s freaking elite before he got there and everyone knew it. And we all know who coached him right? The same dude everyone wants out of here.

Mike Rumph was the HC but he did not coach Pat Surtain Jr...

Advertisement
Let me ask u; was Rumph a 1st round talent while playing at UM? Honest question. First, let me apologize, I’m just assuming you’ve been a fan that long.

Yes he was...All world recruit, played like it, had the height and speed and was an All American.

Yes he was...All world recruit, played like it, had the height and speed and was an All American.

Some disagree. Some say Rumph was the benefactor of great safety play and a fierce DL. Hence, when he got to the NFL, he became a bust.

Advertisement
Stay on him.... were lucky OSU filled up here.

i wouldnt take another commit from here until after the season when early signing day comes and you press to either sign go play games with someone else

Stay on him.... were lucky OSU filled up here.

i wouldnt take another commit from here until after the season when early signing day comes and you press to either sign go play games with someone else

if he decommits twice and flirts with another school the summer before the season even begins, the kid doesnt wanna be here. hes using miami as a placeholder. he isnt a cant miss prospect to bow down to. tell him to kick rocks and enjoy the world outside of FL (since UF hasnt offered)

if he decommits twice and flirts with another school the summer before the season even begins, the kid doesnt wanna be here. hes using miami as a placeholder. he isnt a cant miss prospect to bow down to. tell him to kick rocks and enjoy the world outside of FL (since UF hasnt offered)

So he doesnt love Miami like shaq, JJ, DJ etc....

its businesses for him which is fine... let him ball out for 3 to 4 years then head to yhe league....

NEWSFLASH! Not every recruit is a super die hard fan of the schools they sign with... sorry if this is something you just learned today

Advertisement
So he doesnt love Miami like shaq, JJ, DJ etc....

its businesses for him which is fine... let him ball out for 3 to 4 years then head to yhe league....

NEWSFLASH! Not every recruit is a super die hard fan of the schools they sign with... sorry if this is something you just learned today

thanks for informing here. he dipped twice, not once, and the second time he was looking and begging for an OSU offer before the season began. if you want to keep the rep that miami has with SFL kids in that were their placeholder, so be it, but i do not.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back