Four-star DL Kendall Jackson commits to Miami

Advertisement
I must have missed it

What were they attacking him for? Or just generally Gaby hate?
People on this site (and other sites) were mocking him for being clueless regarding his initial comments on Jackson when he flipped, saying he wasn’t sure if he had the green light to commit.

Wait a minute… I know why we dropped him now… ya’ll trimm’!!

1703020542429.png

Only my opinion. That’s the conclusion I draw based on who they’ve targeted in this class and where he’s at school and all the “good team guy” stuff that came out. It feels like a payment to the high school

I wouldn’t drop him now. I would never have offered to begin with.
Fair opinion. My counter is they took his commitment in May while all of our targets were still on the board. I think that shows they like their eval and it wasn’t a desperation take or for optics

Advertisement
People on this site (and other sites) were mocking him for being clueless regarding his initial comments on Jackson when he flipped, saying he wasn’t sure if he had the green light to commit.
Gotcha. I don’t know anything about that site. I stay over here. I’ve seen Gabys stuff reposted a lot of course seems like he’s gotten a lot better to me. I dunno. But anyone that puts out information consistently, in any field, will inevitably get **** on by anonymous weirdos. I get the same stuff from time to time so I get it.

Fair opinion. My counter is they took his commitment in May while all of our targets were still on the board. I think that shows they like their eval and it wasn’t a desperation take or for optics
I didn’t understand it then. I didn’t understand a number of takes then. It’s always a problem when you need to push kids out at the end. I’m not a fan of that either if they’ve green lighted someone early without conditions.

Not trying to body slam anyone but to think a repost means anything when spots are this tight and a better player wants in. I’m pretty sure we’re currently at 65-66 spots. Do the math.
Blount better? To me that’s a coin toss I hope I’m wrong I’m not professional scouter though so I hope I don’t know wtf I’m looking at lol

Advertisement
Why would I text somebody two days later he could be dropped ? Odd text especially looking at today wouldn’t ya say ?
I’m absolute believe you, you and dmoney are the only posters I pay attention to. Usually Mario doesn’t repost unless he’s take the committ. I remember you saying it was unexpected by the staff and caught them off guard. The staff didn't make a big deal about it. I’m sure Blount has his spot as spots are tight.

Advertisement
I didn’t understand it then. I didn’t understand a number of takes then. It’s always a problem when you need to push kids out at the end. I’m not a fan of that either if they’ve green lighted someone early without conditions.
Just too fluid. Too many things change. Like Shavers. You took the commitment but he didn’t have a good senior year. He didn’t improve like you expected. I know Miami was open with him about it too. I don’t think Russel was in that boat. They took for multiple reasons and he backed it up. Do you drop the kid for Breland tomorow. I can understand that. But Jackson is a different story.

Frederic. You took him for multiple reasons and the tools. He backed it up this year. If Ellis wants in tomorow do you drop him. I understand that. But if someone else just commits without telling you do you now drop Fredric? I don’t think so.

I think we all watched enough season of UM football to know talent and stars isn’t the end all be all in building a roster and a class.

Advertisement
For you to say that I’ll take your word for it. I liked Jackson’s speed that first step is nuts
Jackson is good for sure. Would have liked him as the #3 DT in this class

But Blount is a freak. If he would have stayed in the 2025 class you’re talking top 10 recruit in the country

But…to your point ya never know with these guys they both have a long way to go

haven't read the whole thread yet admittedly, but hope we didn't give him the green light and then kick immediately kick him out

glad he found a new home quickly though, all is good

Advertisement
Back