Four-star DL Kendall Jackson commits to Miami

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Miami added to their defensive line class on Saturday afternoon with the pickup up four-star DL Kendall Jackson.

Jackson was committed to Florida as recently as two weeks ago and is from Buchholz HS in Gainesville. Listed at 6-4, 250 Jackson projects as a player who can fill multiple spots across the line of scrimmage.

Junior year highlights:

Advertisement
Yeah BABY!
thechive-cin-cat.gif

Advertisement
Miami added to their defensive line class on Saturday afternoon with the pickup up four-star DL Kendall Jackson.

Jackson was committed to Florida as recently as two weeks ago and is from Buchholz HS in Gainesville. Listed at 6-4, 250 Jackson projects as a player who can fill multiple spots across the line of scrimmage.

Junior year highlights:

If Guidry wasn’t the DC I would question how he fits the scheme cause he is a tweener. With Guidry though I think he can make it work

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
TIFWIW but Gaby made it seem like this caught the staff off guard, as they plan out all commitment announcements. This was not on the staffs schedule to happen yet.
I took it more as the kid wanted his moment… coordination is cool but it doesn’t bother me

Sounds like gaby had no idea aka the staff hadn’t yet allowed him that knowledge

Advertisement
Back