Four-star DL Kendall Jackson commits to Miami

Advertisement
I mean then you’re left with your pants around your ankles like with the stanquan clark after great senior year and growth. You offer and take a commitment from a kid you like, for multiple reasons. If his senior year doesn’t pan out and he doesn’t develop right, I understand a drop. If you fill out a class and also have to make room for can’t miss talent, i understand.

I don’t think we gave out a commitble offer to anyone for the sake of lip service and optics. It was for a reason. If they didn’t develop and pan out the drop is fair (Shavers). Or if you have to make room for can’t miss prospects I understand. This was a scenario in 3 star kid that couldn’t even communicate a commitment to the staff.
Can someone who knows more than me tell me if Russell developed this year to the level expected to be a take on the DL at UM?

@Zbrod95
@htownkidd
@Coach Macho
@Cribby

benicio del toro GIF by FilmStruck

Love that movie. I don't think it took place in Colorado, though. I'm pretty sure it was in New York.

Any movie buffs care to correct me?

LOS ANGELES.

Advertisement
Jackson is good for sure. Would have liked him as the #3 DT in this class

But Blount is a freak. If he would have stayed in the 2025 class you’re talking top 10 recruit in the country

But…to your point ya never know with these guys they both have a long way to go
They must of saw more they in sfla but when I saw the tape of Blount he wasn’t even blocked 80% of the time lmao. I’m like bruh what?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Beginning and parts are NY

Depends on what you define as the "beginning". The ship is in San Pedro Bay (LA), but, yes, the earlier police lineup took place in NYC.

The primary setting of the movie is LA, though.

The interrogation takes place in the LAPD station, with a lot of flashback memories.

wow how often do we actually get to the bottom of something around here lmao
lol I still dont believe it... idk wtf "slots" means. I dont think there is a cap on who can enroll early no? Like our whole class could enroll early. Now maybe something in his transcripts wont allow him to enroll early at UM but he can at A&M but I aint really buying that.

Advertisement
lol I still dont believe it... idk wtf "slots" means. I dont think there is a cap on who can enroll early no? Like our whole class could enroll early. Now maybe something in his transcripts wont allow him to enroll early at UM but he can at A&M but I aint really buying that.

At the current time, under the current rules, there are 85 scholarship slots per semester. In order to enroll guys in January, you need a combo of December graduates and guys who enter the Portal without returning in January.

So Jackson said he was told he didn’t have a spot in January. Maybe that’ll be good enough for some folks.
So its the EE spots that are tight then. Even more important that we monitor the EE column in this thread carefully

Advertisement
Back