Four-star DL Kendall Jackson commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
That’s my concern here.

You start trimming from the bottom up!
I think you don’t cut Russell for the non football player aspects. He’s been committed since May. Hasn’t flittered around with other schools and is from an Important high school. I think it’s been mentioned the culture aspect with bringing this kid in to develop.

Gotta imagine it was a Blount Vs Jackson based on spots. He committed with out staffs knowledge. And no that spots are limited which one you free up? The former or the kid that committed outta the blue without a heads up…

Advertisement
I don’t get it.

They chased this dude up and and down the street since June 2022.

You got him and now you’re not going to take him in a class that has a bigger than I’m comfortable with scrub/moonshot %?

That’s like finally getting the girl you’ve trying to plow ready to ride the bologna pony…and you zip up and walk away!?

It’s like the reverse Will Howard

Said him and Blount were similar type players (athletic big edges who could end up inside eventually), so not surprising from that standpoint.

I think they see Russell as a full time interior (eh). I would take both, but I’m not getting paid millions to make these decisions either.

Advertisement
This is me having a conversation with @Udynasty on the 11th. I never thought it would happen but it’s getting tight. There has to be attrition and guys to move on . I never fully bought it with KJ though.

IMG_2475.jpegI

Advertisement
Wait..huh???? Now we all of a sudden have run out of room at DT??? I find this hard to believe.
What do I do in the whale chart? If someone dropped someone I need to know who, how to score it, I need an image for dropped… it’s a lot that goes into this. Do these players and coaches think all this **** just comes together on my end??? SMH

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back