Four-star DL Kendall Jackson commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
Did someone recently come on board?
Kinda GIF

I don’t get it.

They chased this dude up and and down the street since June 2022.

You got him and now you’re not going to take him in a class that has a bigger than I’m comfortable with scrub/moonshot %?

That’s like finally getting the girl you’ve trying to plow ready to ride the bologna pony…and you zip up and walk away!?

Actually from what I remember they pivoted to him after Scott committed to Ohio state. Probably looked again when Blount flipped but with Blount trending back needed the spot.
I’m kind of tied up otherwise I’d go back and check, but I’m 99% sure he was prioritized all recruiting cycle, especially when people were initially upset with his 3-star rating without watching the film. It was constantly reiterated and when you watched the film, you understood why. Most people quickly changed their tune upon seeing the film.

Something must’ve changed, either a big fish on board that’s going under wraps and/or they feel good on a big portal target at DT. I think the staff understands the need to inject talent into the D-Line, so dropping him is surprising.

Advertisement
I’m kind of tied up otherwise I’d go back and check, but I’m 99% sure he was prioritized all recruiting cycle, especially when people initially were upset with his 3-star rating without watching the film. It was constantly reiterated and when you watched the film, you understood why.

Something must’ve changed, either a big fish on board that’s going under wraps and/or they feel good on a big portal target at DT.
I’m going with big fish. They’re not telling us something, I know it.

I’m kind of tied up otherwise I’d go back and check, but I’m 99% sure he was prioritized all recruiting cycle, especially when people initially were upset with his 3-star rating without watching the film. It was constantly reiterated and when you watched the film, you understood why.

Something must’ve changed, either a big fish on board that’s going under wraps and/or they feel good on a big portal target at DT.
He definitely was brought up in the names of the whales but think the staff always felt he was a good plan B to them. I think adding Scott and Blount took his spot away. I could definitely be wrong just speculating.

Advertisement
I always thought 4 big DL was wierd. I thought something hinky was gonna happen with Blount, turns out Jackson was the odd one.

Advertisement

I have no idea but I'm assuming they chased Jackson and at the end of the day decided Scott, Blount, Lightfoot, Jones, Pickett, Rudolph, McConathy and Russell was a good enough DL haul and they should save spots for other positions.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back