Four-star DL Kendall Jackson commits to Miami

View as article
Found it odd that he committed out of the blue, did he have the green light?
One of the podcasts (I think it was Manny) that I listened to probably about a week ago said that his commitment caught the staff off guard and seemed to indicate that Miami might not have room for him.

I don't think this is why he said it was unexpected, but as more evidence to it being unexpected he pointed out how you usually get a Dennis Smith tweet followed by several others associated with the team tweeting either right before or after the commitment which usually happens in the evening, but this commitment happened in the middle of the day and there were none of the typical tweets from the staff at the time.

Advertisement
But I thought he was a……

awesome netflix GIF by Our Planet
Have we ever stripped a recruit of whale whale whale status?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think you don’t cut Russell for the non football player aspects. He’s been committed since May. Hasn’t flittered around with other schools and is from an Important high school. I think it’s been mentioned the culture aspect with bringing this kid in to develop.

Gotta imagine it was a Blount Vs Jackson based on spots. He committed with out staffs knowledge. And no that spots are limited which one you free up? The former or the kid that committed outta the blue without a heads up…
eh you drop the worse kid and tell him get better. idc where he goes to HS.

Advertisement
why take his commitment literally 10 days ago if youre gonna drop him? just seems like a bad move
B/c he publicly committed to them w/o them expecting it. My guess from what others have posted is that they decided to not turn him away there, but would if others wanted on board. Not sure if they conveyed that to him at the time, but hopefully for his sake they did.

Advertisement
Back