Former players really hate Gorlden

Advertisement
Im fairly certain most current players hate Golden they just can't say anything until they leave because they'll lose PT.

Chad would be a great coach for us, but I think he wants to stay in the pros. We're going to have a tough time finding a coach after Golden leaves. This program's a mess. No stadium anywhere near campus, mediocre facilities, and no money for good assistants. Plus, the admins doesn't give a chit about football and probably never will. New president most likely won't do a thing to change the crappy culture that flourishes around this program. It 's not even a shell of what it once was.
The facilities are far from mediocre they are the best in Florida including FSU and UF
; UM has put over $100 million in athletic facilities over since 2001. More changes are planned including an indoor facility but that's the least of our problems. Before you post get your facts straight.

Only a UM employee/plant could seriously try to claim that our facilities are the best in Florida.

Chad would be a great coach for us, but I think he wants to stay in the pros. We're going to have a tough time finding a coach after Golden leaves. This program's a mess. No stadium anywhere near campus, mediocre facilities, and no money for good assistants. Plus, the admins doesn't give a chit about football and probably never will. New president most likely won't do a thing to change the crappy culture that flourishes around this program. It 's not even a shell of what it once was.
The facilities are far from mediocre they are the best in Florida including FSU and UF
; UM has put over $100 million in athletic facilities over since 2001. More changes are planned including an indoor facility but that's the least of our problems. Before you post get your facts straight.

Only a UM employee/plant could seriously try to claim that our facilities are the best in Florida.

Yea that dude is definately a plant lmao

Advertisement
Lol... You fans want Butch, but clearly the former Players want Chud :laughing-1::laughing-1:

I want Butch too, but would also love Chud to be our next coach. But before you run with the "former players want Chud thing", we need more of them to publicly state so. It would be huge in expediting Al's exit!

Our former players wanted and got Larry (Uncle Fester) Coker as well. How did that turn out?

Championship the first year. Return trip the second year.

If an entirely new staff came in would they have won it all in the 2001 season? Maybe. Probably. But having to learn a new system it's hard to say for sure.

That 2001 team was on auto-pilot because they knew that system so well.

Advertisement
Our former players wanted and got Larry (Uncle Fester) Coker as well. How did that turn out?

Championship the first year. Return trip the second year.

If an entirely new staff came in would they have won it all in the 2001 season? Maybe. Probably. But having to learn a new system it's hard to say for sure.

That 2001 team was on auto-pilot because they knew that system so well.

My point was long term what the players wanted ended being a bad hire for Miami. Not a fan of Chud as a college HC and think it would be another bad decision.

Lol... You fans want Butch, but clearly the former Players want Chud :laughing-1::laughing-1:

I want Butch too, but would also love Chud to be our next coach. But before you run with the "former players want Chud thing", we need more of them to publicly state so. It would be huge in expediting Al's exit!

Either one would be monster boom for recruiting and massive improvement it coaching level. Not sure how anyone could not want Butch. The guy hand a hand in recruiting every NC team we had except the first. If NFL ever gives out a Trophy for Best College recruiter of NFL players, it will be The Butch Davis Award. Butch as HC and Chud as OC is great. Chud as HC and Butch as DC is great too. Either one makes college playoff in two years.

HOF players' opinion carry more weight, but multiple players, within one setting with only one of the two options there, telling Chud they want him does not correlate to the majority of former players wanting Chud over Butch. A lot of former players want Butch too. Some want Schiano. Only one thing is absolute, they do not want Golden to remain the head coach after this year

Put Butch back in as HC, and give the man some money to hire his OC and DC back - Chud and Schiano.

Great Coordinators.

And with Butch at the helm, it worked like a SOB. Rob and Greg might want to give it another go just for the pure fun of it.

Advertisement
Put Butch back in as HC, and give the man some money to hire his OC and DC back - Chud and Schiano.

Great Coordinators.

And with Butch at the helm, it worked like a SOB. Rob and Greg might want to give it another go just for the pure fun of it.

This. Get a bump of 10k season tickets from the hire at an average of $500 per and you've got plenty of $$$ for new HC, OC and DC.

Joaquin Gonzalez ‏@Joaquin_UMOL73 2m2 minutes ago
Here I go again.....who cares about updates to Sun Life Stadium???...new feeling???.how about f$&kin winning for a change...that's new!!!!!!

Advertisement
Here I go again.....who cares about updates to Sun Life Stadium???...new feeling???.how about f$&kin winning for a change...that's new!!!!!!

Awesome, I got to meet Joaquin and his family last weekend getting on a cruise ship in Fort Lauderdale, nice guy.

There goes Joaquin doing the Twitter tough guy routine again. Then, when he gets interviewed by a reputable publication that has more than the 23 readers like his Twitter account, he seizes up and kisses C A G's tail.

Last time he started this Twitter tough guy campaign he got interviewed by the Miami Herald and went into a shell like a scared turtle.

This guy's embarrassing himself.

Advertisement
Back