Former players really hate Gorlden

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Matt PorterVerified account
‏@mattyports
I'm not going to say I didn't hear at least two UM football HOFers leaning into Chud's ear and saying he should be the next UM coach.

Shout out to UM for creating this situation, at a freakin HOF ceremony :XvfmlQQ:

Advertisement
wow im in limbo with the situation i want us to win but i dont want golden to stay but the alumni see something like us

None of the coaches besides Kehoe and Swasey were at the HOF banquet. That's all I need to know.

Chad would be a great coach for us, but I think he wants to stay in the pros. We're going to have a tough time finding a coach after Golden leaves. This program's a mess. No stadium anywhere near campus, mediocre facilities, and no money for good assistants. Plus, the admins doesn't give a chit about football and probably never will. New president most likely won't do a thing to change the crappy culture that flourishes around this program. It 's not even a shell of what it once was.

Advertisement
None of the coaches besides Kehoe and Swasey were at the HOF banquet. That's all I need to know.

Heartbreaking. What happened to us?

4d9132cfd4ee99bb1f6818f9e537f42c.jpeg
rep.gif~original

‏@mattyports
I'm not going to say I didn't hear at least two UM football HOFers leaning into Chud's ear and saying he should be the next UM coach.

Shout out to UM for creating this situation, at a freakin HOF ceremony :XvfmlQQ:

I'm sure that was said in the whirlwind of excitement that accompanied the HOF ceremony. Only misinformed, disgruntled posters on this board don't support Golden.

And anyone who follows this program closely knows the reason Golden and his staff did not attend is because they were too busy recruiting, adjusting their schemes, and trusting the process to be distracted by a ceremony. The type of progress this staff has shown over the past 4 years does not happen without tuning out distractions such as these and ignoring the noise.

Advertisement
Chud has been my pick for two years but not sure he wants to leave NFL. Still think Butch gives us a huge splash in recruiting players AND assistants. Dude sends people to paydays on Sundays and that is what most want. Golden got Coley $500k plus, so there is decent money for assistants. Keeping them might be hard but who cares. We have almost as much talented coaching alums as we have players. There is no reason for us to be in this situation except the intentions of the BOT and administration.

‏@mattyports

I'm sure that was said in the whirlwind of excitement that accompanied the HOF ceremony. Only misinformed, disgruntled posters on this board don't support Golden.

And anyone who follows this program closely knows the reason Golden and his staff did not attend is because they were too busy recruiting, adjusting their schemes, and trusting the process to be distracted by a ceremony. The type of progress this staff has shown over the past 4 years does not happen without tuning out distractions such as these and ignoring the noise.

Good one.

‏@mattyports

Good one.

Lock it

my boy who played when chud was here loves him. said he would be great but he thinks he would bolt back to nfl. also said he thinks butch would take time because he has been out of the college game for a minute. not sure i agree on that.

Advertisement
my boy who played when chud was here loves him. said he would be great but he thinks he would bolt back to nfl. also said he thinks butch would take time because he has been out of the college game for a minute. not sure i agree on that.

Well how long did it take butch to turn it around here? Because he didnt do it in one season

‏@mattyports

Where is the "hate Golden" part?
Shout out to you for always making **** up.

Advertisement
When we had our thread on who the next coach should be. Chud was my # 1 with Dorsey as the OC. I think it could and will happen IF Golden fails

Advertisement
Back