Forgive my lack of football knowledge….

Imagine you are in a situation where you could win a million dollars if you ran down a hallway 20 yards long. However that hallway is filled with angry-sounding, vibrating dildoes on both walls. There are only two conditions to win the million dollars.

1. You have to run with your eyes completely closed to the end of the hallway.
2. If you open your eyes before reaching the end of the hallway, you are going to get f##ked in the a$$ by a random assortment of dildoes.

Now let's say you take off running, and just before you reach the end of the hallway, your curiosity gets the better of you, and you open your eyes and look around.

That would be close to the equivalent of Cristobal giving the refs one last chance to f##k us in the a$$, by choosing to run the ball instead of kneeling and ending the game.

If you are being honest, you kinda brought the anal trauma upon yourself.
What about they're going to **** you in the *** whether they're opened or closed. In that case, you going to get sodomized regardless. Might as well get to the end of the hallway and lick your wounds later.

Advertisement
Question, has the head ref from the gt game ever called any other of our games?
Yes, it was an ACC crew. The LJ has been in the conf for years and he's straight trash. Didn't recognize the C, without looking I think he is newer. R has been in league for awhile

Imagine you are in a situation where you could win a million dollars if you ran down a hallway 20 yards long. However that hallway is filled with angry-sounding, vibrating dildoes on both walls. There are only two conditions to win the million dollars.

2. If you open your eyes before reaching the end of the hallway, you are going to get f##ked in the a$$ by a random assortment of dildoes.

Now let's say you take off running, and just before you reach the end of the hallway, your curiosity gets the better of you, and you open your eyes and look around.

That would be close to the equivalent of Cristobal giving the refs one last chance to f##k us in the a$$, by choosing to run the ball instead of kneeling and ending the game.

Thanks. I appreciate the insight into your postgame rituals.

Dude…stop watching Asian game shows !

I love this shot... only two refs watching him do something so stupid its right up there with not kneeing the ball...

1696960434956.png

Advertisement
What about they're going to **** you in the *** whether they're opened or closed. In that case, you going to get sodomized regardless. Might as well get to the end of the hallway and lick your wounds later.

That scenario isn't applicable. There is literally no way for the dildoes to get you once you've exited the hallway on the other side with your eyes still closed. If you choose to open your eyes while your running because you don't believe the dildoes are real, then my friend, that's on you.

Eddie Murphy What GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Advertisement
I thought 100% it was going to get overturned and was already talking to my friends about what happens with the clocks since it stopped for the review. Would there be a runoff ? Would we have to run another play?

That scenario isn't applicable. There is literally no way for the dildoes to get you once you've exited the hallway on the other side with your eyes still closed. If you choose to open your eyes while your running because you don't believe the dildoes are real, then my friend, that's on you.
I get that. That scenario implies you have a choice. The distinction I'm making is that the refs were lubing up early. You had to know it was going to happen no matter what.

Advertisement
**** was disgusting.

I hate being the cry baby days after a bad call..

But idk if I’ve ever seen a call so obviously wrong while watching a Canes game.

This might be a worse overall bs call by the refs then the 2002 championship.. for me..

Last edited:
Advertisement
With all the photographers at the games, I knew a ”without a doubt” one would surface.
Not one but many without a doubt photos for 4 different plays with major significance. Cooper "hold", Bain no call on being tackled, Don "not down", TD with the guy sliding at 1.

It's cute to say not to allow the refs beat you, but that's just nothing but coach-speak.
Cute? Come on, don’t talk like that. Be better.

You say coach speak like it should just be ignored. It’s about understanding that what a Miami player does will not be viewed the same as opposing players. At Miami you have to be a little more disciplined.

Advertisement
Back