Forgive my lack of football knowledge….

If it wasn't for the refs, we win that game by 3-4 TDS. They artificially made it a sloppy nailbiter.
if tvd didnt play like hes drunk, we win by that much too. you have to include that our QB threw three picks in that one that helped make the game closer than it should have been

Advertisement
if tvd didnt play like hes drunk, we win by that much too. you have to include that our QB threw three picks in that one that helped make the game closer than it should have been
You could remove one Int if the refs were in the bag as Miami scored but it was reversed by a hold before TVD threw the pick.

UGA and Michigan are MUCH better than everyone else.
I won't believe it with Michigan until I see it as far as beating other elite teams. Everytime they get to the CCP they crap the bed just like Notre Dame. Again I really don't see anybody to be scared of.

These UNC ******** had a drop in the back of the endzone ruled a TD a few years back that was never reviewed and we lost by 3
That came to mind yesterday as well. I also remember they were pointlessly reviewing our TDs that day and then that one just pushed under the rug and missed and never went to review.

Wouldn't even go as far as being able to review that in hindsight and changing the outcome of the game. Too much game left to play to say it altered everything else. Only last minute, game over, not another play will be run - in bounds, out of bounds, down/not down, catch/no catch, in the end zone for a TD play. Can't even assume they finish a play running to the end zone or anything to change the outcome of the game. Take all assumptions out of it for this scenario.

UGA and Michigan are MUCH better than everyone else.
Would have never put UGA in that category until what they did to Kentucky. They've looked awful.

I'll be proven right or wrong very quickly as their remaining schedule is an absolute gauntlet but IMO, prior to Saturday, Oregon is the best/most complete team in the country. Georgia flashed that on Saturday to be that team for me. Michigan too but idk.. they just haven't played anyone with a pulse. If FSU figures out their defense they could easily be in that conversation. FSU has also played down to their competition for large chunks of every game this year.

Advertisement
IMG_0272.jpeg
salt salting GIF

No doubt. At one point it looked like it was intentional! Even some throws he completed were in traffic like the ones on the picks.

I actually am on the beach in Nj and left my place when i thought we were going to kneel on it to hang on my neighbors' deck. Still had canes stuff on and gloating! Friends came by after partying in Atlantic City and started to ask me if I was mad about the end of the game. I stated we played like crap, and a win is a win.................. then he showed me the end on his phone. I proceeded to drink a lot and roll a few, and I never drink!

Would love nothing more than to win out. Hopefully MC can use it as extra motivation. This is a hard nut to swallow, and I am pretty sure the players may be saying the right things, but it lingers in the back of their minds.

Advertisement
Back