Forgive my lack of football knowledge….

MidnightCane

When I was a kid, I could see things.
Guys and gals. I’m really new at this American football thing. Can someone please explain what down by contact is?
IMG_0269.jpeg

Advertisement
The ACC immediately came out and punished the refs for that duke KO return, suspended several of them if im not mistaken.

Has anything been spoken from the ACC in regards to this failed review, let alone over 50% of the calls for the entire game? Or is this one of them tobacco road mafia "now we're even" type of things?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Someone needs to tweet. ... instagram or whatever this picture to every sports talk show host on radio and TV
why? the obvious and easy response is well if you had a coach w a brain, this isnt a thing. stop finding excuses for what happened. it isnt the refs fault we lost. it isnt dons fault. its the coaches and thats it.

Advertisement
why? the obvious and easy response is well if you had a coach w a brain, this isnt a thing. stop finding excuses for what happened. it isnt the refs fault we lost. it isnt dons fault. its the coaches and thats it.
The answer to your “why” question is that the refs need to be called out for giving Miami the Miami treatment for the millionth time.

Advertisement
Still our kids might end up with some brownie points if this is the only loss... again a big IF
We struggled with GT to open ACC play, one pick and our qb was already down on bench.. You look at remaining schedule and there is not alot of teams worse than gt left.. we got our hands full.. only loss tho? ehhhh

Advertisement
Back