For Those Who Haven't Seen - RE: henderson, dean, smith

The original post is ridiculous. I'd like to know more about what really was going on that Sunday after the all-star game. We seemed confident like he was going to stop by campus one more time. But that story is crazy lol.

Advertisement
If this is true about henderson, then why did Rumph consult him post mortem about what he (Rumph) did wrong? If this were true, then a grown man wouldn't care what henderson had to say, would he?

True. I'd also like to know if BJ was holding a UM NLOI on signing day. That would tend to show that UM didn't move on from him.

Welp rumph bashed us before he was a coach here saying we need to keep kids home ... now he is getting a taste of how hard that is to do by whiffing on every good kid from the area

Advertisement
The kid is a high schooler.

Why the **** would you not bring him in and rough him up, at least make an example out of kids who want to act like that. You really let him go to UF just because of that?

****ing weak.

Bring him in and process his ***. Don't let UF get their hands on him. This is the dumbest **** I've ever heard why the **** would Rumph do that? No wonder he sucks *** at recruiting.

Your post let's me know that you sick as a recruiter. As mentioned b4, he's a freakin cancer and we dont need that sh×t I our locker room

You want guys who aren't afraid to complete for a spot and push themselves to get better. We don't need players that aren't for the team. Not saying he doesn't have talent but with that talent you have to be mentally tough as well. Talent can only take you so far.

You want guys who aren't afraid to complete for a spot and push themselves to get better. We don't need players that aren't for the team. Not saying he doesn't have talent but with that talent you have to be mentally tough as well. Talent can only take you so far.

Bingo!! also though I while you may not like what the kid did like Ahmon Richards said dudes that are like that usually the first one to fold up first day of practice when them pads come on. Contact has a way of humbling kids.

Advertisement
Gentlemen, question:

Y r we still discussing this Gaytor? It amazes me we'll have 20+ pages on tramps, but the real ones, the guys who actually suit up for Canes, they get a maximum of 5 pages. F these hoes, mane. They ain't w us, therefore they ain't worth our time. Fact is, we showed all 3 of those bytches mad love. Wasn't nobody F'n w Edwards or Henderson & Bama was slow playing Smith. They decided to turn their backs on the U, so Fck em. We don't need to discuss the reasons y any of em didn't come; fact is if they were real, they would be here.

Welp rumph bashed us before he was a coach here saying we need to keep kids home ... now he is getting a taste of how hard that is to do by whiffing on every good kid from the area
He whiffed on the best cb? No last time checked bandy going to Miami as well as dean

The original post is ridiculous. I'd like to know more about what really was going on that Sunday after the all-star game. We seemed confident like he was going to stop by campus one more time. But that story is crazy lol.

You have 3 posts on here. Are you familiar with the person in the original post who is telling the story you are calling ridiculous, Brooklyndee?

Advertisement
I bet this is the same reason Alabaga quit on Hendo. UF is a mess right now and it shows after they took James Robinson (WR) that just got busted with the weed. Horseteeth just want to up that recruiting ranking to try and save face with the BullGators. He is about to fall flat on his face though.

I'm so tired of beating this dead horse. The staff failed in DB recruiting this year. Stop making excuses for them. I do like the guys we got, but we should have gotten more. Stop trashing the guys we didn't get. Who cares about them. WE FAILED TO RECRUIT THE PLAYERS WE NEEDED AT DB.

Advertisement
lmao. they snapped on him over USA football. hahah that hasta be a joke.

i want confirmation on this **** foreal cause theres no ay i can believe this until pete or someone with a history of good info tells us. if its true i apologize but theres too many holes in this story....big time programs dont let elite kids leave because of hissy fits.

Maybe they felt he wasn't elite and not worth the headache after a stunt like this

Dwins acts like bama, lsu, and the upper echelon don't get rid of hissy fit type kids

If you coached anything above the rec level you understand what an entitled brat can do to a locker room.

It's a risk-return calculation and some value culture more than others.

I personally would prioritize whatever values the team has here.

The kid is a high schooler.

Why the **** would you not bring him in and rough him up, at least make an example out of kids who want to act like that. You really let him go to UF just because of that?

****ing weak.

Bring him in and process his ***. Don't let UF get their hands on him. This is the dumbest **** I've ever heard why the **** would Rumph do that? No wonder he sucks *** at recruiting.

I'd agree with you & I'm sure the staff would too if he was anywhere close to a kid we felt we even remotely NEEDED. Yes he has elite athleticism but when you watch his game it really isn't coming close (when playing against other talent)to translating to the position we were bringing him in for(cb)he really is gonna be a huge prospect. Don't know how many of yall caught it or if this release was a error but the uf release I saw for his signing said 4 star wr. Which makes more sense. For us he didn't want to play offense & we didn't need him there. Why put up with all of that from a kid who doesn't deserve to see the field for atleast 2 years.

Advertisement
Back