For Those Who Claim Coach Mark Richt Can't Recruit

Advertisement
Good grief! Did you really post this?
Why?

Now, now let’s admire all that effort and ask a favor. Ernest, could you run a little comparison list with Butch Davis recruits for during his short tenure following what was the worse ncaa penalties this side of SMU. Then do side by side for NCs and NC games they produced, 1st round picks, all pro, pro bowls, your own projections for NFL Hall od Famesrs for both teams. Then make out the number of weeks in a row where the mighty Mark’s great players scored at least one TD in NFL. Then please never bring that weak a$$$ recruiting defense back here.

mark had GA all to himself. Butch shared FL with FSU/Bobby Bowden and UF/Steve Spurier. Mark was supposed to be a better coach than Butch but he proved not to be. As a recruiter, he is no from the same planet as Butch.

They’re not 11-1 ? Oh my bad, I thought they were
Seriously, your comment made me laugh due to your extraordinary lack of knowledge concerning college football. Here's a hint for you...you can be 11 and 1 and still have struggled over the span of a season. ****, you haters eviscerated the Canes during their 10 straight wins last season.

Advertisement
Hmmm, last year when the Canes struggled at times during their 10 straight wins you haters unmercifully and constantly attacked every coach (wanting them fired) and players (wanting them benched or thrown off the team) one time or another. Yes, this year Georgia has struggled and are a thirteen and a half point underdog to Alabama in the SEC Championship Game. And if they lose to Bama and Ohio State wins the Buckeyes will jump Georgia into the playoff spot they currently occupy.

Put down the bottle bud. 11-1 teams aren't struggling. Sure they are an underdog to Bama. Big deal. Who wouldn't be??

You wanna huff and puff and say CMR can recruit, then knock yourself out. But you are warping logic to say UGA is "struggling". Kirby vs Richt recruiting aint even close. Kirby is (and has already) dusted poor Richt.

Seriously, your comment made me laugh due to your extraordinary lack of knowledge concerning college football. Here's a hint for you...you can be 11 and 1 and still have struggled over the span of a season. ****, you haters eviscerated the Canes during their 10 straight wins last season.
They won their 11 games by an average of 26 points....their closest win was by 14. Never get high on your own supply buddy

Advertisement
Stopped reading right here.

LMAO at you still trying to blame sh't that happened several years ago for Richt's failures.

He’s still got Pearl Harbor hanging over his head, too. People need to give Richt a break.

Put down the bottle bud. 11-1 teams aren't struggling. Sure they are an underdog to Bama. Big deal. Who wouldn't be??

You wanna huff and puff and say CMR can recruit, then knock yourself out. But you are warping logic to say UGA is "struggling". Kirby vs Richt recruiting aint even close. Kirby is (and has already) dusted poor Richt.

Oh, I see! But, explain this to me, last year during the Canes 10 straight wins you haters fired every coach numerous times and benched or kicked every player off the team at various stages. Yet now, you say teams with impressive records do not struggle. Certainly, you can imagine my confusion when you tell me an 11 and 1 team didn't struggle at times, but an undefeated 10 and 0 team was a full-on disaster.

Here's what I think, you do not have one worldly clue as to how Georgia's season played out.

Advertisement
Stopped reading right here.

LMAO at you still trying to blame sh't that happened several years ago for Richt's failures.
Well ****, you haters are pointing to Coach Richt's record "from several years ago" while at Georgia as an indictment against the man, but pointing out the things your kind were whining about non-stop, claiming the people I referenced had destroyed Miami football is something that you apparently now believe helped the program.

Well ****, you haters are pointing to Coach Richt's record "from several years ago" while at Georgia as an indictment against the man, but pointing out the things your kind were whining about non-stop, claiming the people I referenced had destroyed Miami football is something that you apparently now believe helped the program.

7-5.

Advertisement
He’s still got Pearl Harbor hanging over his head, too. People need to give Richt a break.
Yeah, well, more than a few people still believe that Pearl Harbor might be something the country should remember, but obviously, that event didn't make a big impression on you. How about 9-11...anything?

Advertisement
Back