For Those Who Claim Coach Mark Richt Can't Recruit

Advertisement
Today, on ESPN's College Gameday telecast Desmond Howard referenced 's Georgia's "struggles" this season.

While I do not know Howard's contact information, hopefully, the same "experts" who have been lecturing me that a team with 11 wins and 0 losses has not struggled will have his contact information and be kind enough to educate Desmond as to how wrong he is suggesting Georgia struggled.

Of course, this must mean that Desmond doesn't have one clue about the inner workings of college football and is a joke of an analyst. Right?

Knowing your penchant for wanting to fire anyone that doesn't agree with you is it possible for you to arrange for a banner plane to fly over ESPN's Main Headquarters demanding that Desmond be axed?

PS: As I am typing this Georgia is beating Bama by 14, which mean that there is no way they struggled earlier this season. Right?

Today, on ESPN's College Gameday telecast Desmond Howard referenced 's Georgia's "struggles" this season.

While I do not know Howard's contact information, hopefully, the same "experts" who have been lecturing me that a team with 11 wins and 0 losses has not struggled will have his contact information and be kind enough to educate Desmond as to how wrong he is suggesting Georgia struggled.

Of course, this must mean that Desmond doesn't have one clue about the inner workings of college football and is a joke of an analyst. Right?

Knowing your penchant for wanting to fire anyone that doesn't agree with you is it possible for you to arrange for a banner plane to fly over ESPN's Main Headquarters demanding that Desmond be axed?

PS: As I am typing this Georgia is beating Bama by 14, which mean that there is no way they struggled earlier this season. Right?
I remember when desmond picked miami to win the national championship a couple years back.

I remember when desmond picked miami to win the national championship a couple years back.

There you go!! He's stupid, right?? He should be fired, right?? He's an old man that doesn't know anything, right?? The game has passed him by, right?? He's never been a winner, right?? Fire Desmond! Fire Desmond! Fire Desmond! Get those **** banner planes up and flying!

PS: And the worst sin of all...the SOB had the unmitigated gall to say something positive about UM football! Fire Desmond!

Last edited:
Advertisement
There you go!! He's stupid, right?? He should be fired, right?? He's an old man that doesn't know anything, right?? The game has passed him by, right?? He's never been a winner, right?? Fire Desmond! Fire Desmond! Fire Desmond! Get those **** banner planes up and flying!
Well he does live in sfl and is only known for stuff he did more than two decades ago so, maybe..?

Desmond is considered an expert in predictive analysis now?

Well he does live in sfl and is only known for stuff he did more than two decades ago so, maybe..?

Right on! You Cats have more football knowledge in the tips of your index fingers than dumb ole Desmond has in his whole body. Most insulting is that positive comment about the Canes.

Advertisement
Desmond is considered an expert in predictive analysis now?
**** Right!! Why should THAT GUY think he can predict the outcome of a game. Never mind that he's been successfully doing that very thing on College Gameday for years. I just hope and pray you "experts" will set that know nothing loser straight. Better yet, get him fired! Hey, if he's got a son try to ruin his life so that Desmond will quit.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭😭

What a trolling slurp!!!!!
Screenshot_20181201-173116_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back