For those of you wanting Richt gone..Who would you hire?

No one of any sane, logical mind wants him gone...yet.

I give him 3 more years to at the very least win the ACC. Then we can start talking about getting rid of him if he doesn't.

His DC on the other hand... he is officially on notice in my book.
And "Your Book," matters how much?

Advertisement
Gone!?!?! GTFOH. We win a meaningful bowl game for the 1st time in 10 years in 2016.

Get to the ACCCG for the 1st time ever.

By 2020 we're winning the MNC.

Great. Was just wondering your thoughts on seating/sightlines/etc inside Jerry's World. Thinking of hitting the LSU game. TIA

Juice, sorry for delay man, JerryWorld is a badass stadium, best one i have ever been in, I would say between the 20's from the first level to the 3rd is all great, and when your pricing tickets i sure wouldnt pay a bunch more for lower level, just not worth it the way its layed out. The inside is unbelievable, supposedly there is not a place in there you can stand and not see a tv, i read somewhere how many tv's is in there and found it hard to believe but i guess it's correct. It's designed to be able to bring a family and just spend the whole day there, restaurants, bars, etc. of coarse there is no telling how much that would cost

Advertisement
I had no idea there were unhappy Miami fans. This is a news flash.

Of course, there are un-happy Alabama fans with CNS too. Boggles the mind.

Juice, sorry for delay man, JerryWorld is a badass stadium, best one i have ever been in, I would say between the 20's from the first level to the 3rd is all great, and when your pricing tickets i sure wouldnt pay a bunch more for lower level, just not worth it the way its layed out. The inside is unbelievable, supposedly there is not a place in there you can stand and not see a tv, i read somewhere how many tv's is in there and found it hard to believe but i guess it's correct. It's designed to be able to bring a family and just spend the whole day there, restaurants, bars, etc. of coarse there is no telling how much that would cost
Thanks for the info, much appreciated. It looks incredibly cavernous on TV so was wondering how far up I could go without having to look at screens to see game lol. I'm going to checkout 3rd level based on your rec and probably spend extra money on real TX que driving to Louie Mueller's and Franklin's.

Sorry to interrupt the thread.

I’ve been looking at these sites for many many years. It’s not a Miami fan base thing it’s a grown men and kids wanting instant gratification thing. Let’s just say he does exactly what he did at Georgia.. wouldn’t that be at least a shot every few years? Wouldn’t that be a top 10 team every year? Wouldn’t that increase the income from the Football team to the school? Wouldn’t that make the team seem like an option to the top tier kids who don’t even consider Miami in their top 2?
This programs talent level and reputation was decimated by the last 2 coaching staffs. These coaches can’t even land jobs as upper level assistants unless the whole staff is about to get canned? We are Soooooooooo lucky to have CMR. We are not Bama or Georgia. We have to realize a championship with our recent past is almost out of the question. I give him YEARS!! Not 2 or 3 like 6 or 7. RS, AG and DS killed this program and it needs to be grown again. I’m happy our team is finally on the right track.
With that said after those quotes the DB coach needs to go. Like today. He should have coached with that last 2 guys.

This is where I'm at... much more progress needed. No more barely eeking out games versus weak teams (GT, Syracuse, North Carolina), more blowouts. We must win the coastal again. And I understand that winning the ACC is tough, but I don't want to see another Clemson blow-out where we look years behind them as a program. Dominate the weaker teams and compete with the stronger teams and I'll be happy.

I don't think we are years behind them as a program. I still think the team was just out of gas - cumulative impact of injuries, too many games in a row, and declining play at QB. I'm guessing that we probably would have gotten ripped by even VT and ND - had we played them at that point in December.

Advertisement
Several porsters, including some guys that have been around for a while.

Including fake big donor Tampa fly fisher who says he’s pulling all his fake donations.
I see that someone has a low threshold......you could try Huffington Post's "Everything I'd Beautiful" Forum. I hear it is quite inspirational.

I don't think we are years behind them as a program. I still think the team was just out of gas - cumulative impact of injuries, too many games in a row, and declining play at QB. I'm guessing that we probably would have gotten ripped by even VT and ND - had we played them at that point in December.

your right, the only place we are short is up front on both sides, i think MR see's this as well and hopefully he's on it. **** in the NC game it really stuck out to me, those were NFL d-lines both teams rolled out there, need to recruit Texas also

I don’t want him gone, not yet. I think he can win NC here even though he was not up to it at uga. But if he is fired there can be only one choice, Butch Davis. That said, that is not going to happen. Mark has two more years to get us into playoffs or he will need to retire. We are not uga fans and Mark is not Golden. He will retire after the first plane. This is Miami and Winning is not all that matters, winning the National Championship is all that matters.

Look at this weird poRst.

Let's replace with Richt with a 70 year old underachiever.

Lmao.

Advertisement
I don't want Richt fired.. but if he decided to retire, I'd be ok.

Wouldn't even have to look very far.

offensive-coordinator-lane-kiffin-of-the-alabama-crimson-tide-watches-picture-id485770775
Say what?

Advertisement

O, yea Butch may be the GOAT recruiter, I dont know how he does it either, if you think about it, i mean really. When he got here we were on probation, no tv, bowls, etc plus minus a bunch of schollies and somehow he assembled the greatest team on earth. Then he goes to UNC, a freakin straight up BB school and somehow gets another bunch of first rounders, and second rounders, those d-linemen were badass. He must be one helluva salesman, when he came here i thought we were dead, how do you talk kids into coming into a situation like that when they can go to multiple other schools.I was all for giving him another shot this last time, i thought he had earned it, would have liked to have seen if he could do it again under 10x better circumstances. I'm good with MR so far though, hopefully he keeps getting better each year as he gets the horses, one of my concerns is his lack of killer instinct(for lack of a better term)

Advertisement
Back