For the ignorant Nay Sayers

Blades, Ivey, Frierson, and Hall suck....

This is the best dB class we have recruited in a long time period but yet people act like they are trash or something

Stop crowning this DB class when they haven't played a dam down yet.

Then stop crowning PS2 and TC. None of them played a snap yet.

Dumb ads comment. You ain't seen me crown nobody b

Just a general comment not aimed at you. Tracy Howard was a can't miss 5-star. Was our program altered incredibly by landing him? Rankings are well and good and I'm sure both of them are dogs, but everything gets tossed once teams get on campus. That's all.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is the best dB class we have recruited in a long time period but yet people act like they are trash or something

Just a general comment not aimed at you. Tracy Howard was a can't miss 5-star. Was our program altered incredibly by landing him? Rankings are well and good and I'm sure both of them are dogs, but everything gets tossed once teams get on campus. That's all.

Tracy Howard was overrated. Tired to tell people that but since he was from south fl he was a can't miss. Same with Charlie Jones and some other guys who crowned certain players based sole on star rating he'll one poster here still has his user name named after Charlie Jones. Lmao. Weird *** *****. Surtain and Campbell are excellent prospects but chit they could flop too.

Rumph got confused and met with the janitor.

Lmao 56 downvotes??!??

This site is littered with fans who have extremely delicate sensibilities.

Like guys who quit sites over rep.

Fruit pops get all gitty over that cornball rep BS. Sipping Andr's champagne while they house in turmoil. insect activity off the charts and the mice eating everything in the house with cheese on top.

Why do our fans continue to do this? Tracy Howard unfortunately committed to buffoons that had no ideal of how to develop players, yet alone a 5*. Your comment doesn't hold much weight considering every 5* CB since Tracy has succeeded collegiality and professionally.

Out of the eleven 5* CB from 2012-2014(draft-eligible):
5 were taken in the 1st round of the NFL draft
3 were taken in the 2nd
1 was taken in the 3rd
1 is still in college
and then Tracy who went un-drafted

These recruiting sites get it wrong sometimes but they're usually spot on in evaluations.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Why do our fans continue to do this? Tracy Howard unfortunately committed to buffoons that had no ideal of how to develop players, yet alone a 5*. Your comment doesn't hold much weight considering every 5* CB since Tracy has succeeded collegiality and professionally.

3 were taken in the 2nd
1 was taken in the 3rd
1 is still in college

These recruiting sites get it wrong sometimes but they're usually spot on in evaluations.

Solid stat. It's like I black out my memory from those years. Carry on.

3 were taken in the 2nd
1 was taken in the 3rd
1 is still in college

Solid stat. It's like I black out my memory from those years. Carry on.
It's cool man. I just hate when our fans try to downplay the fact that 5* are usually great players.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

3 were taken in the 2nd
1 was taken in the 3rd
1 is still in college

Better than no measuring for sure. Nevertheless, they are not as good at stargazing character development IMO and it does almost become a self propagating system. Since you a 5 star you get attention, treatment and initial PT over others. To overcome that "prejudice " or to "wear it out" takes a lot of work, luck and a Coach who plays it like he sees it in practice etc.

Can only speak first hand for baseball, but believe me, first rounders (let's say 5 star types) definitely get preferential treatment because no one wants to be the outlier in the group. No telling how many great players in all sports we've never seen develop more because they didn't get enough of them stars at the right time.

Advertisement
As big of an issue as folks have with Rumph, I think Banda should be under more scrutiny.

He’s had his fair share of true misses, where as Rumph is truly only linked to the AH kids. Outside of Tyler Byrd he hasn’t missed on anyone.

Advertisement
Back