For the ignorant Nay Sayers

Dan Sileo Jr says PS2 coming and Staff feeling confident, something is up

and ariz is saying the opposite. the reality is that there is no consistent info so to jump on either side of this and go full steam ahead with sunshine pumping or doom and gloom is silly. just let it play out and react accordingly

Advertisement
I ain't no janitor. AP at Clewiston high. J. Weston is a hidden gem and an even better person. Yes... The keys are a problem that my wife has been incessant about and hates. I have to get into a hundred **** doors all day to remove the disrupt kids from ruining everyone else's education. My dean partner is the gator. Snuck in and sabotaged my board. I'm the cane he's gator, Principal is Noles, and other admin played for VT
Quite the team but fun. Weston will hopefully get an offer. If so I love our chance

Just a joke about the keys my cane brother. Nothing negative intended. That's how we roll up here in hockey country - light-hearted ribbing to stop anyone's head from getting too big.

You can tell tensions are high so close to signing day - everyone serious as heck - I got negged to oblivion on that joke. LOL.

I ain't no janitor. AP at Clewiston high. J. Weston is a hidden gem and an even better person. Yes... The keys are a problem that my wife has been incessant about and hates. I have to get into a hundred **** doors all day to remove the disrupt kids from ruining everyone else's education. My dean partner is the gator. Snuck in and sabotaged my board. I'm the cane he's gator, Principal is Noles, and other admin played for VT
Quite the team but fun. Weston will hopefully get an offer. If so I love our chance

Just a joke about the keys my cane brother. Nothing negative intended. That's how we roll up here in hockey country - light-hearted ribbing to stop anyone's head from getting too big.

You can tell tensions are high so close to signing day - everyone serious as heck - I got negged to oblivion on that joke. LOL.

No offense taken. It's a running joke on me by everyone especially the wife. She hates any pics of me with all the keys and says the exact same thing every one else said.. There's the janitor lol.

No offense taken. It's a running joke on me by everyone especially the wife. She hates any pics of me with all the keys and says the exact same thing every one else said.. There's the janitor lol.
[MENTION=16298]rekofred[/MENTION] Rumph where does Rumph's confidence exist, as it pertains to your conversation, 2018 or 2019? Good stuff!!

Advertisement
So Rumph shouldn’t feel confident? He should be shook? I understand that some of you just want to put a negative spin on everything but do you even stop to think about this stuff before you post it?

My first thought, some **** fan kid did it, But like rekofred said, his buddies were having some fun with him. Lighten up with all the conspiracy theories and hate.

MR or any coach wont be shook but like someone said on the wez

We miss Hendo, Edwards... don't worry 18 is loaded
We miss Campbell, Surtain... don't worry 19 is loaded
We miss Dent, Stevenson

If we keep having to say this then its bad pretty much. Lets see what happens though if the tide changes

Blades, Ivey, Frierson, and Hall suck....

This is the best dB class we have recruited in a long time period but yet people act like they are trash or something

Stop crowning this DB class when they haven't played a dam down yet.

We miss Dent, Stevenson

If we keep having to say this then its bad pretty much. Lets see what happens though if the tide changes

This is the best dB class we have recruited in a long time period but yet people act like they are trash or something

I don’t think that anyone thinks that. This was supposed to be the class where we loaded up on 7 stud DBs to fix the ills of the last few classes. So far we have 4 and a project while missing on Jobe and looking bleak on Campbell/Surtain (Surtain was always a long shot to begin with).

We have Mike Jackson and Bandy on our roster as the only 2 quality CBs. Yes, no one expected to lose Young like that but we were always 1 injury away regardless of how/when it happened.

We land Surtain and/or Campbell and all is forgiven as they can start Day 1 opposite Jackson on the boundary with Bandy at NB. Dean and Blades/Ivey/Frierson will be depth. Although I think Frierson should be at safety with Hall getting ready to replace JJ and Redwine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why keep mentioning/worrying about Jobe? He sucked in the Army All American game! Kept getting beat and got scored on twice gottdammit! He did us a favor going to Bum-a, let them get burned with Judas.

Yes he burned us, yes he looked bad at AA game, yes I hope he tears both acls, but he was heavily recruited by us and bama. He was a miss (a high profile, high drama one but a miss at the end of the day). If we hold onto him we’re not as desperate as we are right now for TC/Surtain.

5 studs > 4 studs and 1 project.

Why is it that if we if we talk about not getting tc is a fail people assume we think the rest of the guys suck? Those guys r signed and we have to close we playing with the big boys now and we always should. Some people here would recruit sign kids in the early period and then give up. Our staff is going after ps2 and tc because they can ball and there doing that with gil hall and those guys already signed. So go beef with the staff dont get mad at posters

A for Effort
? for closing

My first thought, some **** fan kid did it, But like rekofred said, his buddies were having some fun with him. Lighten up with all the conspiracy theories and hate.

We miss Dent, Stevenson

Then stop crowning PS2 and TC. None of them played a snap yet.

Advertisement
Regardless of all you negative bashers, I had the chance to meet with Rumph again today while he was visiting one of our great kids for 2019 class. J. Weston. He will be a stud soon. Rumphs a first class guy. I won't share details of our conversation but he certainly feels good and confident. Shall see

What do ignorant nay sayers/negative bashers have to do with Rumph doing his job?

I don’t think that anyone thinks that. This was supposed to be the class where we loaded up on 7 stud DBs to fix the ills of the last few classes. So far we have 4 and a project while missing on Jobe and looking bleak on Campbell/Surtain (Surtain was always a long shot to begin with).

We have Mike Jackson and Bandy on our roster as the only 2 quality CBs. Yes, no one expected to lose Young like that but we were always 1 injury away regardless of how/when it happened.

We land Surtain and/or Campbell and all is forgiven as they can start Day 1 opposite Jackson on the boundary with Bandy at NB. Dean and Blades/Ivey/Frierson will be depth. Although I think Frierson should be at safety with Hall getting ready to replace JJ and Redwine.

Why keep mentioning/worrying about Jobe? He sucked in the Army All American game! Kept getting beat and got scored on twice gottdammit! He did us a favor going to Bum-a, let them get burned with Judas.

Yes he burned us, yes he looked bad at AA game, yes I hope he tears both acls, but he was heavily recruited by us and bama. He was a miss (a high profile, high drama one but a miss at the end of the day). If we hold onto him we’re not as desperate as we are right now for TC/Surtain.

5 studs > 4 studs and 1 project.

Not to mention we were recruiting him to play FS here, not CB.

He is an elite Safety prospect, but is not an elite CB prospect IMO.

That is why he looked like **** at the AA game, because he had to try to cover the top WRs in the nation as a CB on an island and can't b/c he is not a CB, he is a Safety.

I hope Saban uses him at CB so he busts.... b/c **** this piece of ****.

I usually don't wish anything bad on guys that don't choose us (like I don't have a problem with Juedy, he just took the bag, but didn't disrespect our coaches, fans and the legend of ST), but would take pleasure in seeing Jobe tear both knees. **** em!

Regardless of all you negative bashers, I had the chance to meet with Rumph again today while he was visiting one of our great kids for 2019 class. J. Weston. He will be a stud soon. Rumphs a first class guy. I won't share details of our conversation but he certainly feels good and confident. Shall see

Newbie going all in with Sileo...love it

Going all in would imply that there's risk.

I absolutely love your conviction regarding your Surtain prediction. I've been in the camp of thinking that we will land Surtain. Still, I am not sure why your conviction is causing mine to increase, but it is doing just that.

Advertisement
Its like everyone forgot they got amnesia

So Rumph shouldn’t feel confident? He should be shook? I understand that some of you just want to put a negative spin on everything but do you even stop to think about this stuff before you post it?

We miss Dent, Stevenson

Strawman argument. No one is saying that they suck. Pretty much everyone likes/loves those four. However, I'm not sure any of them is ready to significantly contribute at CB from day 1, which is what we need. Campbell and Surtain most likely would be able to play at a high level right away.

Most of us are aware that with Cornerbacks in So Florida, we can miss on the elite guys (e.g. Surtain, Campbell) and still bring in a very good class. It's just that it would be nice to sometimes actually land those elite guys. And right now we need immediate help at CB.

Can’t even come to the board with any type of good news without pessimistic posters always having some slick comment smh...

1 page of mildly interesting talk about a possible recruit next year and 4 of useless drivel. This place is a mess.

Advertisement

Newbie going all in with Sileo...love it

Going all in would imply that there's risk.

I absolutely love your conviction regarding your Surtain prediction. I've been in the camp of thinking that we will land Surtain. Still, I am not sure why your conviction is causing mine to increase, but it is doing just that.

Sileo is just blowing smoke up your behind.

We miss Dent, Stevenson

Then stop crowning PS2 and TC. None of them played a snap yet.

Dumb ads comment. You ain't seen me crown nobody b

Advertisement
Back