For the ignorant Nay Sayers

rekofred

Redshirt Freshman
Regardless of all you negative bashers, I had the chance to meet with Rumph again today while he was visiting one of our great kids for 2019 class. J. Weston. He will be a stud soon. Rumphs a first class guy. I won't share details of our conversation but he certainly feels good and confident. Shall see

Attachments

• 180123_030020_0.jpg
    180123_030020_0.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 289
  • 180123_030020_1.jpg
    180123_030020_1.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 158
  • 180123_030020_2.jpg
    180123_030020_2.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 146
  • 180123_030020_3.jpg
    180123_030020_3.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 148
Advertisement
Advertisement
Regardless of all you negative bashers, I had the chance to meet with Rumph again today while he was visiting one of our great kids for 2019 class. J. Weston. He will be a stud soon. Rumphs a first class guy. I won't share details of our conversation but he certainly feels good and confident. Shall see

Last couple of sentences got me pumped. I'm assuming you're talking about the 2018 kids (I hope). If so, I won't ask about details but I do appreciate you coming on here and dropping in some positive info on Coach Rumph and recruiting.

Tip to Rumph: stop spending so much time visiting the custodians if you want to nab more recruits.

Advertisement

Last couple of sentences got me pumped. I'm assuming you're talking about the 2018 kids (I hope). If so, I won't ask about details but I do appreciate you coming on here and dropping in some positive info on Coach Rumph and recruiting.

Canes win followed by four question marks...am I reading too much into that? Lol

Recruiting season is crazy

Hmmm,there are 7 cane wins with the ?marks,maybe a hidden message about the 7 kids they expect to finish the class.Or maybe I just finished watching Oak Island and there's nothing there.

Advertisement

That seems to have been the problem with him the last 3 cycles... CROOTING aint for the weak

No Tyson, no Rumph

Advertisement

Canes win followed by four question marks...am I reading too much into that? Lol

Recruiting season is crazy

Don't look like question marks.

Why does the whiteboard say Go Gators??

This post sums up the recruiting board as a whole. **** near the whole whiteboard says Canes win. There's a U logo right above it. And the first thing you choose to see is the tiny 'go gators'. I mean I couldn't find a more perfect symbol of this board.

Newbie going all in with Sileo...love it

Advertisement
Back