For the ignorant Nay Sayers

Advertisement
Why does the whiteboard say Go Gators??

Maybe a gator works there too and wrote it.

Some of us work and are friends with people who aren’t Canes fans.

Some of y’all are dumb as **** man.

I just asked a question, maybe there was a story to it since, Rumph even points at the board.

It can also be seen as a sign of disrespect to put a cheer for a rivals team on the board. The guy started a thread talking about how dumb some posters are for being "negative bashers" yet a lot of people would say that sign is more "negative bashing" then a comment on a internet message board.

I personally don't think it really matters, but it did catch my eye, so I asked a question.

Regardless of all you negative bashers, I had the chance to meet with Rumph again today while he was visiting one of our great kids for 2019 class. J. Weston. He will be a stud soon. Rumphs a first class guy. I won't share details of our conversation but he certainly feels good and confident. Shall see

Thanks for sharing. Good ****! This is why I love this site so much!

Regardless of all you negative bashers, I had the chance to meet with Rumph again today while he was visiting one of our great kids for 2019 class. J. Weston. He will be a stud soon. Rumphs a first class guy. I won't share details of our conversation but he certainly feels good and confident. Shall see

I almost thought Rumph is taking photos with old man David Arquette? Lol.

Advertisement
Congrats to the OP for taking pictures as proof that the visit happened. This is a difficult board! Its awesome for our coaches when recruiting to find a friendly face in these Northern Florida high schools!

I just asked a question, maybe there was a story to it since, Rumph even points at the board.

It can also be seen as a sign of disrespect to put a cheer for a rivals team on the board. The guy started a thread talking about how dumb some posters are for being "negative bashers" yet a lot of people would say that sign is more "negative bashing" then a comment on a internet message board.

I personally don't think it really matters, but it did catch my eye, so I asked a question.

What the ****? Someone writing Go Gators on a school white board is a sign of disrespect? Y’all boys are wild.

Congrats to the OP for taking pictures as proof that the visit happened. This is a difficult board! Its awesome for our coaches when recruiting to find a friendly face in these Northern Florida high schools!

If he is in Clewiston he is no where near N. Fl. He's more in the muck and sugar cane fields than anything.

Advertisement
We know Rumph is a first-class guy. The question is whether he can sell top prospects on coming here.

Advertisement
giphy (5).gif

I’d have liked it a lot more if Rumph had used exclamation points instead of question marks....it’s a lot for definitive!!!

That seems to have been the problem with him the last 3 cycles... CROOTING aint for the weak

Its like everyone forgot they got amnesia

Advertisement

signing day can’t get here soon enough man jesus

I ain't no janitor. AP at Clewiston high. J. Weston is a hidden gem and an even better person. Yes... The keys are a problem that my wife has been incessant about and hates. I have to get into a hundred **** doors all day to remove the disrupt kids from ruining everyone else's education. My dean partner is the gator. Snuck in and sabotaged my board. I'm the cane he's gator, Principal is Noles, and other admin played for VT
Quite the team but fun. Weston will hopefully get an offer. If so I love our chance

That seems to have been the problem with him the last 3 cycles... CROOTING aint for the weak

Its like everyone forgot they got amnesia

So Rumph shouldn’t feel confident? He should be shook? I understand that some of you just want to put a negative spin on everything but do you even stop to think about this stuff before you post it?

Advertisement
Back