For the ignorant Nay Sayers

Regardless of all you negative bashers, I had the chance to meet with Rumph again today while he was visiting one of our great kids for 2019 class. J. Weston. He will be a stud soon. Rumphs a first class guy. I won't share details of our conversation but he certainly feels good and confident. Shall see

That seems to have been the problem with him the last 3 cycles... CROOTING aint for the weak

Its like everyone forgot they got amnesia

So Rumph shouldn’t feel confident? He should be shook? I understand that some of you just want to put a negative spin on everything but do you even stop to think about this stuff before you post it?

My first thought, some **** fan kid did it, But like rekofred said, his buddies were having some fun with him. Lighten up with all the conspiracy theories and hate.

Advertisement
Regardless of all you negative bashers, I had the chance to meet with Rumph again today while he was visiting one of our great kids for 2019 class. J. Weston. He will be a stud soon. Rumphs a first class guy. I won't share details of our conversation but he certainly feels good and confident. Shall see

That seems to have been the problem with him the last 3 cycles... CROOTING aint for the weak

So Rumph shouldn’t feel confident? He should be shook? I understand that some of you just want to put a negative spin on everything but do you even stop to think about this stuff before you post it?

My first thought, some **** fan kid did it, But like rekofred said, his buddies were having some fun with him. Lighten up with all the conspiracy theories and hate.

MR or any coach wont be shook but like someone said on the wez

We miss Hendo, Edwards... don't worry 18 is loaded
We miss Campbell, Surtain... don't worry 19 is loaded
We miss Dent, Stevenson

If we keep having to say this then its bad pretty much. Lets see what happens though if the tide changes

We miss Dent, Stevenson

If we keep having to say this then its bad pretty much. Lets see what happens though if the tide changes

edwards is not in that class. that dude is like losing brandon powell.

Advertisement
I ain't no janitor. AP at Clewiston high. J. Weston is a hidden gem and an even better person. Yes... The keys are a problem that my wife has been incessant about and hates. I have to get into a hundred **** doors all day to remove the disrupt kids from ruining everyone else's education. My dean partner is the gator. Snuck in and sabotaged my board. I'm the cane he's gator, Principal is Noles, and other admin played for VT
Quite the team but fun. Weston will hopefully get an offer. If so I love our chance

Didn't mean to neg, sorry. Sounds to me like grounds to sue for a hostile workplace :p

We miss Dent, Stevenson

Blades, Ivey, Frierson, and Hall suck....

We miss Dent, Stevenson

It may or it may not, kids make choices for "business/family reasons", and money can be life changing for some kids, not gonna change until the whole NCAA/CFB culture changes.

Advertisement

We miss Dent, Stevenson

This is the best dB class we have recruited in a long time period but yet people act like they are trash or something

We miss Dent, Stevenson

This is the best dB class we have recruited in a long time period but yet people act like they are trash or something

Board is breaking down into tribes, like the population

We miss Dent, Stevenson

edwards is not in that class. that dude is like losing brandon powell.

Im not big on edwards just using it cause we went after him

We miss Dent, Stevenson

I don’t think that anyone thinks that. This was supposed to be the class where we loaded up on 7 stud DBs to fix the ills of the last few classes. So far we have 4 and a project while missing on Jobe and looking bleak on Campbell/Surtain (Surtain was always a long shot to begin with).

We have Mike Jackson and Bandy on our roster as the only 2 quality CBs. Yes, no one expected to lose Young like that but we were always 1 injury away regardless of how/when it happened.

We land Surtain and/or Campbell and all is forgiven as they can start Day 1 opposite Jackson on the boundary with Bandy at NB. Dean and Blades/Ivey/Frierson will be depth. Although I think Frierson should be at safety with Hall getting ready to replace JJ and Redwine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

We miss Dent, Stevenson

I don’t think that anyone thinks that. This was supposed to be the class where we loaded up on 7 stud DBs to fix the ills of the last few classes. So far we have 4 and a project while missing on Jobe and looking bleak on Campbell/Surtain (Surtain was always a long shot to begin with).

We have Mike Jackson and Bandy on our roster as the only 2 quality CBs. Yes, no one expected to lose Young like that but we were always 1 injury away regardless of how/when it happened.

We land Surtain and/or Campbell and all is forgiven as they can start Day 1 opposite Jackson on the boundary with Bandy at NB. Dean and Blades/Ivey/Frierson will be depth. Although I think Frierson should be at safety with Hall getting ready to replace JJ and Redwine.

Just got to let it play out and see how things transpire

We miss Dent, Stevenson

I'm not sure what your suggesting or that person in the WEZ is suggesting. So if you take your shot and miss. You should lose all self confidence and accept being a loser? Never get outside of your comfort zone and just play it safe?

How can you want our team to play with swag and push themselves if the coaching staff doesn't have confidence?

Ppl on this board keep clamoring that recruiting is sales (which I doubt many of you even know that much about) but one of the biggest components to a sales person 's success is having extremely high confidence in themselves and in their product.

Would you rather him say "Rumph doesn't seem confidence and thinks it's a long shot?"

We miss Dent, Stevenson

They not trash we just want more

Advertisement

We miss Dent, Stevenson

I'm not sure what your suggesting or that person in the WEZ is suggesting. So if you take your shot and miss. You should lose all self confidence and accept being a loser? Never get outside of your comfort zone and just play it safe?

How can you want our team to play with swag and push themselves if the coaching staff doesn't have confidence?

Ppl on this board keep clamoring that recruiting is sales (which I doubt many of you even know that much about) but one of the biggest components to a sales person 's success is having extremely high confidence in themselves and in their product.

Would you rather him say "Rumph doesn't seem confidence and thinks it's a long shot?"

We r fighting we always go down fighting...i would never say we gave up thisbstaff doesnt give up. Im just saying they have to close out.

Newbie going all in with Sileo...love it

Going all in would imply that there's risk.

Why is it that if we if we talk about not getting tc is a fail people assume we think the rest of the guys suck? Those guys r signed and we have to close we playing with the big boys now and we always should. Some people here would recruit sign kids in the early period and then give up. Our staff is going after ps2 and tc because they can ball and there doing that with gil hall and those guys already signed. So go beef with the staff dont get mad at posters

We miss Dent, Stevenson

Why keep mentioning/worrying about Jobe? He sucked in the Army All American game! Kept getting beat and got scored on twice gottdammit! He did us a favor going to Bum-a, let them get burned with Judas.

Advertisement
Back