Off-Topic For Canes Twitter Folks...LAZ

Good lord. @IndayArtHauz - we may need a legal channel around here.
Not a bad idea honestly. I feel like half the fanbase are lawyers and the other half is in desperate need of one.

Aside from that this sucks and I hope the best and pray for healing for the victim's family. I've interacted with Laz a fair amount on twitter (if you're part of "CanesFam" on social media you probably have too) and I hurt for his crew too. Just such a freaking stupid, avoidable outcome.

One of my best friends growing up had a brother who killed his step brother over a simple conversation that escalated into three rounds into his leg and chest. Blew the step brother's femoral to pieces. Went to prison for manslaughter, lost his wife and career, tore their family to shreds in the blink of an eye. You can't take these things back once they're done.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is bystander talk and I never directly communicated with him face to face. But the last few years of seeing him feud with peeps lead me to believe his incarceration the first time only emboldened him.

Him and his crew saying things like meet us in the Blue Lot. We're about that body bag life. It just sounded like tough talk and stupidity. But if you say it enough to yourself you start to believe it. Now he's done this and he's got to be thinking why? He just killed another human, hurt their family, hurt his family, and now his life is gone

All because he let his mouth and emotions control his actions. I have no doubt this guy will be in prison, be reformed (or seemed reformed) lead groups and try to help others and be a "model inmate". But the fact is he had a chance to lead to a reformed life and he blew it. Thats the lesson and its fing sad as much as we can yuck it up about shake flavors at the Light. Myself included.

Seems like it’s easier for people get away with shooting someone and claiming self defense.
Stabbing someone in the neck is a kill shot. It’s literally the easiest and fastest way to kill with an edged weapon. They can have massive and rapid blood loss or drown in their own blood.

If he wants to claim self defense then he better hope there are some witnesses to help his story or no witnesses. He also better hope the man that died couldn’t speak.

But if f he just snapped on some dude over words then he’s gonna get some serious time.
Doubt the victim was speaking. Depending on where in the neck the victim was stabbed, he more than like had complete ischemic infarction if one of his jugulars were nicked.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
A little context or at least perspective from the victim's family.

Looks like the day of or prior to the stabbing:

Screenshot_20220304-182330_Facebook.jpg

And then yesterday:

Screenshot_20220304-182355_Facebook.jpg

Advertisement
Back