Off-Topic For Canes Twitter Folks...LAZ

Advertisement
Seems like it’s easier for people get away with shooting someone and claiming self defense.
Stabbing someone in the neck is a kill shot. It’s literally the easiest and fastest way to kill with an edged weapon. They can have massive and rapid blood loss or drown in their own blood.

If he wants to claim self defense then he better hope there are some witnesses to help his story or no witnesses. He also better hope the man that died couldn’t speak.

But if f he just snapped on some dude over words then he’s gonna get some serious time.

I ran into him a few times and just chatted before games and so on. Having said that, he did this to himself. There is no doubt that was attempted murder in my mind or at least from what I’m reading anyway. Going for somebody’s neck with an edge and claiming self-defense is a tough sell.

I’m an aminal lover myself, but people have lost all sense of proportion regarding animals and their standing with respect to humans.

They are still animals, and as much as we want to anthropomorphize them, they’re not humans.

We can love them and try to take care of them, but people still come first.

Animals and people are not equal.

Advertisement
Seems like it’s easier for people get away with shooting someone and claiming self defense.
Stabbing someone in the neck is a kill shot. It’s literally the easiest and fastest way to kill with an edged weapon. They can have massive and rapid blood loss or drown in their own blood.

If he wants to claim self defense then he better hope there are some witnesses to help his story or no witnesses. He also better hope the man that died couldn’t speak.

But if f he just snapped on some dude over words then he’s gonna get some serious time.
He can’t own a gun.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sounds like the victim got an infection from the stabbing and it spread super fast.

I know a few people that were very Miami that moved to that Cape Coral area because housing costs were much cheaper and almost every one of them ended up regretting it. This story might lead that pack not that these type of altercation don't happen over here as frequently but somehow Ol' Laz avoided them.

Advertisement
Back